32.Long lost Love

Family Gathering was held s grandparents were missing Manan a lot...

This time even Rishabh and Navya too came along...
And here on manik's Friends and Cabir too came..
And Mukti and Abhimanyu also...

Siya: How are you Nandini,did you get hurt...I know this manik can't take care of you...

Nandini: No,Dadi manik takes care of me ,very well even he took the bullet for me ..

Ram: Yes,yes my grandson is same like me ,we protect our love ones...

Siya: stop praising yourself...
Come guys have a seat....

Siya goes inside the kitchen to bring some snacks for the children...
Even Nandini goes to help her...

Here someone was stealing glances,it was cabir and Navya...

It's been not long,the first time they met was accidental...

They had a huge fight on that thing, blaming each other for the thing...

But later coming to know he was manik's brother ,she forgave him...

He didn't like navya too,but as she was her sweet bhabi's sister he to dint take that fight longer..

Soon they had met on some occasions,some sparks were sure there,but they couldn't find out...

Siya brings all the varieties of food and place it on table...

Siya: Nandini have this soup,I specially cooked for you..

Nandini takes the soup and starts to drink,the soup was delicious but it smelled something different...

Siya:how is it,do you like it...

Nandini: yaa,it's tasty but it smells something different and has a different taste too which I have never tasted...

Siya: yaa,it will have,I have added some special herbs which are powerful for your body it makes your body healthy to gain pregnancy soon...

After hearing siya's words Nandini spilled all the soup ...

All starts to laugh...

Cabir was a big mouth,he could not stop his laugh...

Siya: shut up,cabir it's not a joke so you are laughing,Now it's time for you to get married and have children...

Suddenly the laugh he was holding vanished and other start's to laugh...

Cabirs eyes directly landed on navya's who was just staring at him..

Siya could see all this...

Siya: Nandini,you didn't introduce your brother and sister to us .

Nandini: Yes Dadi,he is Rishabh and she is Navya..

Rishabh and Navya stands and bends down to take blessings from Siya and Ram..

Suddenly there was a knock on the door ,all turn their faces towards the door...

There was Anant standing at the door..

Manik: Anant you came...

Everyone were in shocked seeing Anant there,the person who was in biggest shock was  Maddy..

Maddy: What is he doing here...

Manik: Maddy just calm down..
I will tell everything..

Ananth comes inside he could see Nandini looking at him...

Ananth had that same feeling that how his little sister used to look at strangers with her big doey eyes...

Nandini could feel a strange connection or feeling,she could feel something familiar, someone known seeing him...

Manik; All these years,Anant was been used by Neyonika,she had made him believe,I was behind his sister's death...
But soon Ananth found that...

But to make Neyonika believe he is with her,he played along with her...

I called him today because he wanted to apologize to everyone...

Anant:I'm sorry Maddy, Because of me you lost your parents...
I was not in a correct state of mind..

Maddy had some hate in his heart for Anant because he had killed his parents
He didn't believe them,he doubted their friendship...

But seeing Manik's face ,he was reluctant but accepted his apologize..

All were happy, though nandini don't keep what happened in the past but she could see a great bonding between them..

But seeing Anant ,it reminded her of her brother her elder brother whose name was Anant too...

But After she was Admitted to hospital ,she never saw her brother again..

She asked many times from her Dadaji but he never told her where was he...

He only told her that her brother left them and he will never come back...

So whenever she saw someone on road she will help them,and seeing Rishabh being helpless and crying,she asked her Dadaji to adopt him...

She needed a brother who could love her and protect her from evil...

And Rishabh is surely her that brother..They shared a good bond...

Anant could see Nandini's glare on her..

Manik called Nandini towards him and introduced Anant to her..

Nandini: Hello...Anantji...

Anant: If you don't mind,can you call me bhaiya, actually I had a sister like you but she died long back and I could see her in you ,so can you be my sister if you don't mind..

Nandini: Yes offcourse,I also wanted an elder brother,he came towards her and hugged her..

This was sudden but she could feel the brotherly feeling from him..

Anant had some tears formed in his eyes but he avoided not to fall , Because he would never able to express his tears before all of them...

Rishabh:Too,if you are Nandini Di's elder brother then you will be mine too...
He too hugs Anant...

Then Navya comes

Navya:Ohh,if he is your both's brother then he is my brother too...

All of them laughed here Nandini too was emotional but now her tears changed into tears of happiness...

Then everyone came and hugged Anant and he was soo happy that even after he did soo much to them they accepted him...

After a long chit-chatting...

They decided to play a game "Truth or Dare"..

Soon the table was arranged and bottle was spinned the bottle landed on Manik...

Cabir: Hmm,what can I ask..Ok Bhai tell me was it love at first sight...How did you fall for Bhabhi...

Manik: It wasn't love at first sight,it was long lost love and laughs...

Everyone's looks at him strangely..
What he meant..

Nandini:What,long lost love,how??...

Manik: Nothing...It feels like I have known you before..

Anant understood what it meant...

Anant:Does that means, Manik recognised Nandini...

______________________________

So Nandini is his long lost love by this what does he mean...

Did he knows that she is his Naina...

So, here's a new Jodi in town cavya💕...

What will be Nandini's reaction when she will know that Manik was her childhood love...

And will happen when Nandini will know Anant her Actual own elder brother...

New Revelations to reveal to soon...

Keep reading and enjoy the book...

Keep voting and commenting your view about it...

Yours Author,
ZingYau ❤️.