Chapter Three:

*Ladies and Gentlemen and Nonbinary Pals, may I present to you...the next chapter for Sing! The songs are heavily used in this chapter since it's audition time!!! So, this is published on June 26, 2021. If you like this chapter, don't be afraid to vote and spam the comment section. It would be greatly appreciated. The songs used are called "Bye, Bye, Bye" by Nsync, "I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett, and "Church Bells" by Carrie Underwood. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great day! Enjoy!*

"Hey, hey

Bye-bye bye, bye-bye

Bye-bye."

Out within the city of Catalonia, Buster, Mizuki, Ms. Crawly, Mike, and Eddie exited out of the theater with baskets of the printed flyers. The music began to play in the background as the creatures looked out into the city.

"Alright, people, this is a big city filled with big dreams. Let's start making them happen," Buster announced to his friends.

His friends smiled and nodded their heads in understanding.

Buster took a deep breath. "Let's do this."

The song continued to play as the animals separate to cover more ground in the huge city.

"I'm doing this tonight

You're probably gonna start a fight

I know this can't be right

Hey baby come on

I loved you endlessly

When you weren't there for me

So now it's time to leave and make it alone."

As the verse was sung, Buster and Mizuki began putting the posters in the known French restaurant known as Les Calamars. However, they were caught by the monkey waiter and were being chased by the waiter away from the restaurant. The monkey ripped the flyer off of the wall and crumbled it off, littering it in the process. However, unbeknownst to him, the female pig waitress was taking out the trash while seeing a crumpled paper. Out of curiosity, she slowly picked up the paper and uncrumpled it to see that it's a flyer...a flyer for a talent show. For a moment, she pondered about this. Why not give it a try?

Meanwhile, Eddie was roaming around the city and putting up the posters on windows and walls as the chorus was singing.

"I know that I can't take no more

It ain't no lie

I want to see you out that door

Baby bye bye bye!

Don't want to be a fool for you

Just another player in your game for two

You may hate me but it ain't no lie

Baby bye bye-bye."

While the words 'bye, bye, bye' were sung, three flyers were pinned up against the walls in three different locations by three different people.

"Bye-bye

Don't really want to make it tough

I just want to tell you that I've had enough

It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie

Baby bye bye bye!"

While there's a pause in the music, Eddie smiled in relief that he's able to put up the posters until he saw his life coach, who happened to be a dachshund, stretching his limbs. The sheep immediately bolted in the opposite direction to hang up the posters to get away from his life coach. However, Gunter noticed Eddie running in the other direction as he sprinted outside to chase after Eddie until he saw the flyer on the window. Reading the flyer, the flamboyant pig gasped happily.