Chapter Twenty-Three:

*Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! This is published on October 5, 2021. If you like this chapter, don't be afraid to vote and comment! Thank you all so much for supporting this fic. The song used is called "The Only Way I Know" by Jason Aldean(ft. Eric Church and Luke Bryan). Enjoy!*

The next morning, Judith, the llama bank teller of the bank with initials of SFB, was filing paperwork. She looked over the repossession of the theater with a deep sigh. It's almost like she took a home away from somebody when they repossess the property that once belonged to Buster Moon. Part of her wanted to help him get on his feet financially enough for him to get his own place but he hadn't come to the bank since the incident. Who knows if the great Buster Moon was either dead or alive at this point?

There's a knock at the door as she snapped out of her thoughts and turned to the door opening, revealing to be a donkey.

"Uh, Ms. Judith--someone's here to see you. Do you have any appointments made--?"

"No," Judith responded while shaking her head. "Who is it, Chad?"

Chad, the donkey bank teller, moved out of the way to reveal the familiar koala showman, who had a soft smile on his face up at the llama woman.

Judith gasped in shock. "Mr. Moon, what a pleasant surprise. Come in, come in."

Chad let Buster into the office and closed the door behind him. Buster sat on one of the chairs in front of the wooden desk as Judith got up and opened the windows for him to breathe fresh air.

"The office could get so stuffy sometimes," Judith said as she sat back in her office chair. "I'm sorry about your theater, Mr. Moon. You worked too hard on those shows for them only to flop. And the talent show was supposed to be performed by last week. But...if there's any way I can get you up on your feet, help you find a job, and help you find a place to live then I most certainly can help you in that."

Buster shook his head. "No, I don't think I need it. Thank you for the offer, Judith. You've always been kind. But...I want to ask you something since you're an expert on finances."

"Yeah, sure. We have credit cards and debit cards to--"

"Actually, Judith, I want to ask about how much to buy back the theater," Buster interrupted.

Judith paused while blinking her eyes and tilting her head in confusion. "Buy back the theater? That's going to take risks. The theater is destroyed and workers are going to clear it out--"

"Judith, I wouldn't be asking if it's not important. How much do I owe you guys to buy it back?"

Judith frowned while looking through her bank statements. "You still haven't pay back the loans you've borrowed from the bank so you still owe us about ten thousand dollars."

"And the theater?"

Judith bit her lips. "Well, rent is not available for the theater...but I think I can pull a few strings for you guys to get the theater back."

Buster smiled softly at the bank teller. "Okay, I can give you back ten thousand dollars."

"How? You're broke."

Buster fell silent while looking away to think up an idea. He knew that he couldn't go back into the gang life earning money that way. There has to be another way. An idea finally came to him. "The only way I know how."

~.~

A few hours passed by as Buster landed onto the car windshield, his gray fur soaked in soap water with a speedo. He used his arms and legs to flail like making a snow angel on the ground to wash the windshield.