Chapter Seven:

*Hey everyone! Welcome back to another chapter of my version of Sing! If you like this chapter, don't be afraid to vote and spam the comment section! That would be greatly appreciated! This is published on August 31, 2021. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a blessed day. The song used is called "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia(cover by Madilyn Bailey). Enjoy!*

In the early morning, Gunter approached the blue-painted house. His new dance partner, Rosita, lived in that place. That's what Gunter knew of mostly. Rosita was texting him to ask for help and, being the new friend, he'd be more than willing to help Rosita.

Gunter entered the building, went up the stairs, and knocked on the wooden door. He heard footsteps coming to the door as the door was opened, revealing to be Rosita with her blue apron on.

"Hi!" Gunter greeted happily.

"Hey, Gunter, come in. Come in." Rosita gestured for Gunter to come into the apartment-like house.

Gunter gasped at how small the apartment was. The kitchen was the first room to approach, although the kitchen appeared to be messy. There's the living room that was completely left untouched. The pig peeked from the kitchen to see the stairs going up. To where? He could assume that Rosita was sleeping upstairs.

Gunter noticed all kinds of toys scattered on the tiled floor in the kitchen while he glanced up at Rosita. "So, vhat do you need help with?"

"I can't reach this thingmabob over here," Rosita replied while trying to reach the metal gears above the dining table in the kitchen. Gunter looked up to see Rosita standing on the chair as the pig helped her up.

"Here, let me help you out with zhat!" Gunter happily obliged as he climbed up the table and adjusted the machinery used.

Rosita sighed in relief once Gunter was able to fix the machinery. "Perfect! I'm so sorry I called you all the way here."

"Don't worry, Rosita! We're besties! We can help each other any time we can!" Gunter responded gleefully in his German accent.

Rosita wasn't sure about being called a best friend right away but she shrugged it off and began to pour cereal for breakfast. "Do you want to stay for breakfast? Since we're working at the same place?"

Gunter smiled widely. "I would love to stay for breakfast!"

"Mommy?" The two pigs glanced down to see a young piglet rubbing her eyes.

"Aww! She's so adorable!" Gunter gushed.

"Hey, Gail, you're up early." Rosita approached her youngest daughter.

"Who's that, Mommy?" Gail, the little piglet, uttered.

"Oh, that's Mommy's coworker. His name is Gunter," Rosita introduced.

Gunter couldn't help but cooing the little child. "Aww, aren't you so adorable?!"

"Whoo!!!" Another piglet, a boy this time, ran downstairs like a wild child.

"Caspar! Shh," Rosita shushed her boy.

"Oh my gosh, your two children are so adorable," Gunter marveled.

All of the sudden, a rummage of running feet came down the stairs. Rosita smiled while doing the dishes.

"Here comes the rest," Rosita mumbled to herself.

Gunter's eyes went comically wide when he saw more piglets coming into the kitchen, rowdy and crazy. They all began to sit upon the chairs of the dining table while the machinery poured cereal and milk for the piglets.