Chapter Twenty:

*Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter of my version of Sing! This chapter is going to be an emotional rollercoaster so you'll feel some tears coming. This is published on September 27, 2021. If you like this chapter, don't be afraid to vote and comment! That would be greatly appreciated! The song used is called "Colors" by Halsey. Enjoy!*

It felt like hours before the light was peering underneath the rubble where Mike, Johnny, and Buster were passed out at.

"We found them! We found them!" one of the voices shouted as the rubble was finally removed away from the three animals.

Everything seemed to be a blur as Buster fluttered his eyes open to hear voices all around him. The koala moved his gaze to see Johnny in the hospital stroller with an injured arm.

"J-Johnny?" Buster called, his voice croaked.

The voices around him were incomprehensible as a flashing light got into his eyes, causing him to look up to see the paramedics. Their mouths were moving but no words were coming out.

The koala wanted to look around some more to see if anyone else was with him to see Mike laying on his chest, his leg jacked up from the collision of the theater.

Buster breathed heavily as someone was rubbing his arm to calm him down but he couldn't calm down. He ended up blacking out before the paramedics could get Buster into the ambulance.

It's been more than a few minutes as Buster could only groan in pain and hear voices. But this time, the words were more understandable than before.

"On Today's Parker's News, the long-standing Moon Theater has finally collapsed. The bank has reclaimed the property as the collision involves four deaths and three gravely injured; including the infamous Buster Moon. Will this madman be able to get back up and cause more damage or will he finally leave--?"

The voice was immediately cut off as two more voices were heard.

"Buster's not a madman," the voice that sounded like Eddie growled.

"I guess that the world sees him differently than we do," Mizuki's voice uttered sadly.

"Then they need to see him the way we see him," Eddie determined.

Buster groaned some more, earning gasps.

"Buster?" Mizuki called.

Buster lifted his eyelids to see what's going on finally. His vision was nothing but a blur of colors mixed together. When the koala blinked, his vision was soon cleared and he gasped to realize that he's in a hospital with the television hanging on the corner. The koala showman shifted his gaze to see Mizuki and Eddie next to him with concern showing in their stares.

"Are you alright, buddy?" Eddie asked Buster softly with a hoof on his shoulder.

Buster didn't answer for a little while, coming back to reality as he sighed heavily. "No."

For the first time, Mizuki and Eddie noticed Buster being honest in his answer rather than put on a fake grin and pretend that everything was fine.

Eddie's heart was heavier to see Buster like this, even though part of him was happy that the koala was opening up. "Want to talk about it?"

Before any words were said, they heard a door opening as the three animals looked up to notice Ms. Crawly with Ash, Meena, Nancy, Rosita, Gunter, Johnny, and Mike behind them. Both Johnny and Mike had bandages on their bodies from taking on the impact of the collision. Johnny's arm was in a sling while Mike was on a crutch since it's just one of his legs being bandaged and broken.