Chapter Fifteen:

*Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter of my version of Sing!!! This is published on September 17, 2021. If you guys like this chapter, don't be afraid to vote and comment! That would be greatly appreciated! Have a blessed day!!! Enjoy!*

Buster, Mizuki, Ms. Crawly, Mike, and Nancy waited in the beautiful green grass park in the heart of Catalonia.

"So, why are we here?" Mike asked with his head tilted.

"I'll tell you as soon as everyone is gathered here," Buster answered.

Mike waited patiently as he saw Eddie and Gunter walking together into the park due to Mizuki requesting Eddie to tell Gunter about the meeting at the park from the text since Gunter doesn't have his phone with him.

"Yo, Yo, Yo, Mr. Moon! Good morning!" Gunter beamed excitedly, earning a smile from Buster.

"Good morning, Gunter," Buster replied.

"What's going on, Buster?" Eddie questioned softly.

"I'll tell you as soon as everyone gets here," Buster responded while waiting for the others to come by.

Rosita arrived with a waitress outfit on, appearing like she had to take a shift in the next few hours. Meena followed close behind her with her headphones on her huge ears. A few minutes later, Ash arrived at the park with red puffy eyes as if she'd been crying all night last night while Johnny came up next to her on his skateboard.

"Top of the morning, guys," Johnny greeted his theater friends.

"Good morning," Everyone else greeted back politely.

"Oh, Gunter, here, I got this for you!" Johnny handed Gunter's phone instantly, earning a smile from the flamboyant pig.

"Oh my gosh, Johnny! Thank you so much!!" Gunter yelped in excitement.

Johnny realized that Buster was giving him a withering glare, acknowledging that the koala knew that the gorilla went into someplace he wasn't supposed to. However, Buster couldn't get on his case yet.

"I'll deal with you later." Buster counted everyone as he sighed deeply. "Okay, guys, can I have your attention?"

The theater group shushed each other as they leaned forward, eager to what Buster had to say.

"Okay, I--I have something to say," Buster uttered sadly.

Everyone had their eyes widened except for Mizuki and Ms. Crawly.

"Oh no, the show's canceled," Mike assumed with a gasp.

"No."

"You're gay?"

"Mike, stop assuming," Buster demanded softly.

Mike was earned a withering glare from both Johnny and Ash for him to shut up and let Buster talk.

Buster took a deep breath. "The show...that was supposed to be done in a few months...is being...moved to...next week."

Everyone had their eyes widened more in shock.

"Wait, what?" Mike gasped. "Is this because of the bank Karen that came into your theater last night?"

Johnny shushed Mike.

Buster sighed heavily. "Yes, the bank last night told me that I had to pay my loans by the end of this month...which is next week. And...I don't---I've already settled enough accounts that I can't keep up...I'm going to go bankrupt...but if I put on this show by the end of this month...it'll at least help pay off the loans I've been owning the bank."