Chapter Thirteen:

*Okay, now Wattpad lets me in to edit my stories. Ugh, this thing is stupid sometimes. Anyway, sorry for my rant. This is published on September 13, 2021. If you guys like this chapter, don't be afraid to vote and comment. That would be greatly appreciated! Enjoy!*

Eddie arrived at the gym on time, which would be unusual for him at times unless he avoid Gunter breaking into his poolhouse again. However, Eddie noticed the jubilant pig nowhere in the gym.

"Eddie, you're here and Gunter's not."

Eddie glanced up to see his life coach, a dachshund, approaching the sheep.

"That's really unusual considering that you're always late and Gunter was never late," his life coach replied with his arms crossed. "What happened? Did your bodies get switched or something?" The dachshund joked to the sheep.

"Where is Gunter?" Eddie asked with a brow raised.

"I don't know...he would text me to let me know he's late. I tried calling him but he didn't answer. You might have more luck than I did," his life coach replied.

Eddie took out his phone and dialed Gunter's number. He pressed his phone up against his ear. He waited for a good few seconds while hoping that Gunter would pick up.

However, after a few seconds, Eddie heard a voicemail as he blinked. After it told him to leave a message, it beeped.

"Hey, dude, I was wondering if you're coming to the gym today. Let me know that you're okay," Eddie replied urgently. He hanged up while dialing his fitness partner's number again. He pressed his ear up against the phone while waiting anxiously this time.

Gunter didn't answer.

Unbeknownst to both Eddie and the life coach, Gunter's phone was in the hands of the hyenas after they broke into Gunter's little shabby apartment and found him to not be there. After Eddie left a message, the hyenas snickered to themselves to see where the notorious best friend of Buster Moon's was at.

Meanwhile, Eddie felt a tingle in his spine that something wasn't right. He had to pull off another emergency fake-out but how? Buster was asleep still and so was everyone else except Gunter...maybe except Gunter.

Eddie could feel his hooves shaking at the thought of Gunter being stalked or maybe he's attacked. Wait, why would the hyenas go after Gunter? Shouldn't they be after Buster? Or are they going after Buster by attacking the theater gang? Eddie didn't like all of this uncertainty as he just left the building altogether.

"Eddie, where are you going?!" His life coach shouted but Eddie didn't even answer.

His heart raced as he sprinted as fast as he could but he was out of breath. He stumbled by the television store where all the televisions were playing the same commercials and the same ads. Eddie noticed his belly getting a little plump from late-night snacking and video games. He groaned deeply to himself as a commercial was turned on. Eddie glanced up to see another dachshund but he's in a cyan sleeveless and cap with gray sweatpants.

"Do you still live with your parents? Are you eating junk food and have floatable furniture? Are you constantly going to the gym but find yourself without a fitness partner and your life coach won't get off your back? Do you find yourself not physically fit, therefore, you couldn't run as fast as you could for emergencies?" the dachshund on the television spoke.

Eddie scoffed while stretching his back. "Idiot."

"You probably think I'm an idiot." the dachshund on T.V. broke the fourth wall...Eddie could've sworn.

"What?" Eddie questioned while squinting at it.

"BUT!!! I'm Gary The Winner Wishman!" After the introduction, the dog revealed a pair of blue headphones with the price of $99.95. "Send me ninety-nine ninety-five and you'll get the headphones of enlightenment. There I'll guide you personally from chump to champion in one week! Where you'll receive a certificate from completing the course in one week!"