Office Romance

Shim Saera liked to watch her boss from afar in her desk. And no, she isn't trying to be creepy at all. She just feels completely at ease when her handsome boss, Ji Chang Wook, was present in his office doing some paperwork with his glasses on.

     Saera was a 30-year old woman, still single, stable job with a good salary if not better and had a good lifestyle. She had a long dark auburn hair, refined features with a tiny mole upon the tip of her nose and a simple yet excellent taste in clothes. Her nature was to be kind, soft-tempered, gentle and with a good humor. She worked in the office of a popular industry for a living. She was well-respected and liked by all of her peers due to her nature and her ability to try to help them in anything they had had trouble with. No one had any reason to despise such a sweet woman like her, even if she had been the boss's favorite employee. During work and lunch time, she would spend most of her time doing her duties and trying to accomplish many tasks as much as she could in one day, which caused her to rarely go have lunch with her co-workers, even though they had told her off multiple times to come have lunch with them to boost her energy and fill her belly up with food.

Saera was very humble and sweet with everyone, in which had caused her to become popular with men and women as a friend or as an ideal girlfriend. She barely had the time to date anyone, nor even get herself a boyfriend so she had been extremely shy when they asked her out on a date in which she had politely declined partly because of rarely having leisure time. The other reason was because she had somebody else in mind, on whom she would very much like to go on a date with, but the possibility of it was lower than below the bar scales.

     Saera pretty much wanted to date her boss, Ji Chang Wook. Her feelings for him were growing immensely every time he was in her presence or hers in his. Who was he? And how did Saera develop feelings for him?

     Chang Wook  was a 35 year old man and the CEO of  JCW corporation where Saera had been working for almost 6 years. He was known to be the son of a multi-millionaire ambassador who had him raised under hard circumstances as well as being a loveless parent to him since he was a child, but he had grown to become a man of fine-quality. His features consist of a dark-chocolate hair that was swept up and exposed his forehead, his thick eyebrows that displayed his honest thoughts and expressions on matters, his slightly long nose that was molded perfectly to suit his face structure, his jawline that had been drawn beautifully like a Greek god, and his oh-so-kissable lips that had Saera think about them constantly in every minute of every hour of her life. However, it was not Chang Wook's appearance that had her become drawn to him.

     What attracted Saera to Chang Wook was how honest he was when he answered questions, or how hard he worked to provide the best for his clients, his employees and for the people around him

What attracted Saera to Chang Wook was how honest he was when he answered questions, or how hard he worked to provide the best for his clients, his employees and for the people around him. He was charming as well as a good, firm boss to his employees. He had never caused any trouble to them nor had he decreased their salaries unless one had caused some trouble that would disturb their colleagues or make them feel uncomfortable. He was an understanding and a generous boss. He was the most benevolent man Saera had ever known and that's what made him attractive in her perspective, not his looks. Although she also found him to be handsome enough to be an actor, but his personality mattered to her the most. Every time, the man spoke or only muttered a few words, Saera would listen to his voice like it was music to her ears, in which she found his voice to be heavenly. In addition, the scent that clung onto his body every time he passed by her desk had her inhale and exhale her breath. Seeing him in general just made her heart flutter with euphoria.