City Assassins

⚠️ Obscenities / Blood TW / Minor Characters' Death ⚠️

     Being an assassin was something that had never been easy, especially when you are assigned to kill the most prominent people in the famous industries, which would depend on the difficulty of the task.

     Sunhee was an assassin, one of the most classiest and top hitmen in the underground world of assassination. With her alias as "Scarlet Noir" for assassinating men of the industries and milking their blood from their corpses until they were all bloodless and dried up with a horrible stench coming out, her reputation among the other assassins seem to be balanced really well.

     Assignments and tasks were given daily on who to hunt down, investigations and sorts of things that would do to confirm their suspicions about a criminal wanted for murder, rape, pedophilia and other sorts of crimes the assassination agency abhorred. The disgust and loathe Sunhee felt for the criminals had her become determined to mercilessly wipe their existence off of the world, or put them in prison and torture them alive so they would suffer the consequences and reflect on the horrifying things they had done to their victims. Stealing things, gambling and breaking into homes was one thing, so the police could handle these types of crimes easily but molesting, rape, pedophilia and other things with evil intentions were the ones she resented the most, and if Sunhee had caught any sort of person, a celebrity or not, she would first alert the seriousness to the agency before going on to search the person and assassinate them with them unaware of the presence of the assassin, who would be covering her spot in order catch the criminal off guard. It did not make any difference to Sunhee whether the person happened to be a celebrity or an ordinary one, in her eyes a criminal is a criminal, and a dirty bastard one who deserved nothing but death since that person had ruined their victims' lives and had managed to bribe their accomplices with money just to keep their mouths shut from exposing their true colors to the world.

     Sunhee had been an orphan and at the age of 14 when CYPHER agency had taken her in. The day they had found her, her home had seemed to be turned upside down with objects smashed and thrown everywhere. Blood had been smeared against the wall and there were several holes on the wall that had been punctured by multiple shots of bullets that were scattered on the floor that had also been stained with a long trail of blood. When the rescue team had broke into the house according to the call that had been made by a person residing in that house, they had found it to be destroyed with objects that had been smashed to bits. The captain of the rescue team Seon-hyuk assigned his team into searching the whole house to see if there were any signs of victims, despite the blood that had spattered all over the walls and the floor, with a trail that had led to a room. When the door of the room had been opened, which had led to a little office room, there on the floor lay two corpses with warm blood flowing out of their bodies and a young girl crouched against the corner of the wall, her head crammed in between her knees and her body trembling with sounds of sobbing emitting out of her mouth. Seon-hyuk had the rest of his team clear up the area and search for the culprit or remnants that would lead them to the killer who had murdered the girl's parents in cold blood.

     Sunhee had been taken to the headquarters of CYPHER for further investigation and interrogation on the case. The poor 14 year old girl could not think of any reason why her parents had been murdered, but she had told the interrogator that she had witnessed her father begging for the killer to give him time to pay off on what she had heard was debts, and the killer, in their black clothes that would camouflage them from the police, had had enough of her father's unreasonable excuses. Lifting the pistol with their hands and pressing the cold metallic bar of the pistol against his temple, they pulled the trigger and shot a bullet into her father's temple twice before shooting several bullets into his body that had her and her mother scream with terror as her father slumped onto the ground with his eyes wide open like they were about to be taken off of their sockets, lifeless with blood gushing from his corpse ruptured with multiple holes caused by the multiple shots of bullets. The killer then had turned their head towards Sunhee and her mother immediately pushed her behind her back to shield her from them and grabbing the nearest cellphone she could get her hands on, she pressed the first numbers her mind had set on. With a loud bang, a bullet pierced into the mother's shoulder blades, causing her to drop the gadget on the floor as a piercing pain shot into her shoulder. Before the criminal had the chance to dig another bullet into her body, she grabbed Sunhee and pushed her towards the table that would enable her to hide from the killer's oncoming bullets, and she made a lunge towards the cellphone on the floor, tapped the numbers out in a furious and quick pace, and pressed call button when the footsteps behind her had made its presence known. The phone was pushed aside by their feet, making it glide across the other side of the room with its continuous beeping.