"why not me?"

No. no no no no no no. He can't be gone. Why can't it be me?!

"TOM..... please wake up" y/n yelled, shaking tom trying to get him to wake up but he wouldn't wake. She sat next to his body yelling and shaking him for at least thirty minutes, finally after trying for so long she gave up running towards the castle.

While running memories of her and tom flashed through her mind:

"Tom!" y/n yelled splashing water back in his face while laughing. She and Tom had snuck out after curfew to go swimming in the black lake. They were currently in a water battle throwing water in each other's faces y/n was currently winning as tom was getting distracted by her laugh it was easily the most beautiful sound his ears had ever had the privilege of hearing, after noticing tom wasn't really paying attention to throwing water at her anymore instead he was staring at her like she was the most amazing thing he'd ever laid eyes on.

"Tom, is something wrong?" y/n asked worried that she had done something wrong.

"Absolutely nothing is wrong, my love. Just admiring my future wife"

-

y/n was currently seated in her living room playing with her wand-making little sparks of green come out of the end of it. Tom was currently walking down the stairs, hands shaking, knees weak, he was even starting to break a sweat, completely riddled with fear of what he was about to do.

When he finally got to the bottom of the stairs at the entrance to the living room where the love of his life currently sat, the one who could make or break this man's entire future, his left hand held a small velvet box containing a ring. He couldn't believe he was actually about to do this, and the great tom riddle was scared because of it.

He was gonna ask you to be his other half, his dark queen, his love forever, his wife.

-

she stops at the stairs of the astronomy tower, her final destination. she looked down at her left hand where the ring sits, she had said yes that day, of course, she did, she loved him with all her being. Completely overwhelmed with sadness and fear she finished her walk up the stair to the top of the astronomy tower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for 29k reads that's crazy guys, I love you all so much.

also I wanna hear your guys ideas on how you think this should end.