Revenge

I sat beside Williams bed. Holding his hand listening to the heart monitor beep. The doctor told me he will be okay. They said if it wasn't for my quick action to seal the wound he would have died from too much blood loss. It been three days since William got shot. He hasn't woke up and is still in recovery.

Khalil comes by often to check up on me and William and to also give me updates on where Victor is now. Khalil has been tracking him down nonstop. He is relentless and wants Victor dead for many reasons. So do I. I offered my help to find him but Khalil insisted I stay until William has woken up. I agreed since he will want me there when he wakes up to let him know.

"William, I don't know if you can hear me but, I'm right here waiting, I'm not gonna leave you, I will be here when you wake up" I said softly. Kissing his forehead and holding his hand.

I sat back down and looked at my phone for a minute.

"You never told me that a bullet to the stomach hurt this bad" I heard William say softly. I looked up and called for a nurse.

"You're awake" I kissed his forehead again and he smiled. The nurses came in to check his vitals and I let Kahlil know he was awake and I also let my uncle know.

Everything checked perfect and he would still need two more days in the hospital before he could leave.

"Thank you for saving me" William said. I smiled at him and Khalil walked in with my uncle.

"Look who's alive, you're just like your father surviving dangerous events" My uncle said chuckling. He hugged William and Khalil gave me a small hug.

"We found him" Khalil whispered in my ear. I looked at William for a split second and then looked back at Khalil. We hung out with William for the rest of the night until he fell asleep. When he was sound asleep it was time to plan an attack.

My uncle stayed with William and Khalil and I went to his office. Everyone worked casually without know the immediate danger that we may come in contact with if this doesn't go well. We got to his office and locked the door.

"Where is he"

"He is 30 miles out, he's staying at a warehouse " Khalil said pulling out a map.

"Okay, so what are our options, if we do plan to attack we got to be ready for his whole crew, knowing Victor they are equipped with som heave artillery" I stated and Khalil stared at me in awe. "What" I asked.

"I missed this side of you"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him softly.

"Be serious, he attacked my son and i want revenge for not only me but for William" I stated.

"Okay..okay so here's what I'm thinking, two teams on different sides, we uses all the resources to get some military grade weapons-"

"No, Victor will be expecting everything. 19 years with him has taught me everything about him" I continued to devise a plan that would make sure we still had the element of surprise and also away to make sure we get Victor in one spot before decide to escape away. Khalil called his contacts and I looked at the list of people I could recruit for this.

By the end of the night we had a team, weapons, and a plan. Tomorrow we attack.

It was the next day and I stared in the mirror. I was in my combat clothes. I haven't worn them in so long and I noticed a note in one of the pockets. I looked at it and it was an old note from Alonzo. I set it aside, breathing in deeply knowing that the note held a lot of emotion and it would be bad for me to read it before I went and killed a few people.

Kahlil walked in and looked at me. I knew he was undressing with his eyes so I snapped him out of his day dream.

"We're ready to go when you are" he smiled and I chuckled a little bit. It's weird being back in this environment but it's somewhat refreshing. I grabbed my two favorite hand guns and put them in both holsters. We loaded up a vehicle and headed out as soon everyone was ready.

As we were heading there all I could think about were the ways things could go left but as well as how to prevent it if it does.

The vehicle stops and we unloaded one of the trucks. Apart of my plan included a self driving car. We planted explosives all inside making sure it was enough to wound as many men as possible on the inside. I set  the destination and started the car. The cat began to drive and we followed behind it letting it stay further in front of us. The warehouse came into sight and I stopped everyone. I sped up the car to get it to ram through the walls.

Victors men saw the car and started shooting at it but had no luck stopping it. As soon it got close enough, the car broke through the walls and I set the bombs off causing a big explosion.

"Kill everyone inside" I commanded and we all ran and started to shoot everyone that was alive. I saw Victor figure going to one of his motorbikes and I shot the the tires on them. I shot both of his knees from the back and the sound of his scream rang they the air. Gunshots the only thing I could hear as I walked up to Victor. I stood behind him. Looking at him trying to crawl away. I shot both his hands and he yelled. I flipped him on his back and out a gun in his mouth.

"You know for a mafia boss you are easy to kill" I said, he stared at me with and I took the gun from his mouth.

"I should have kept you in your cage" he said spiting on me.

"You should have, and honestly without my memories you were kinda hot but now you look better dead" I said shooting him in between his eyes. He was dead now and all of his crew too. I lost three men and Khalil managed to stay alive. We regrouped and put all the bodies together. We set the building ablaze to cover our tracks so people won't find out that there new government was involved in gang related deaths.

Khalil and I found ourselves back at my place where we showered and changed. I came out the bathroom to see the note from Alonzo in Khalils hand. He was reading it and he saw me. He tried to hide it but I already saw him.

"What did it say"

"It's says he knew, he knew about who you were before y'all initially met because of me, he goes on to talk about how much of a great guy you are and how couldn't wait to be with you forever" he said and I sighed. Knowing that night Alonzo died, he must have wanted to get rid of that note so bad. I hate how I'm just now finding it.

"Thank you" I walked up towards him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around me.

"Does this mean we are back together" he asked.

"Maybe" I said with a smile.