The 3 items

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘:

"ᴍᴏᴍ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ? Aʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪs sɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴜʀs!"

"ʏᴇs ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ʏ/n, ʏᴏᴜʀ  ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪs ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ!"

Sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sʟᴀᴍs ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʙᴇ ʀᴏᴏғ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴇɴᴛ.

End of flashback:
I immediately jump up due to the dream I just had. I feel my skin. It's sweating hot. I look next to me still seeing Regan laying next to me. This time in a different position
I check the time on the clock.
2:48 am
Great. Now I'm not going to be able to fall back asleep. I reach into my bag carefully and quietly. I still haven't unpacked my things. I didn't want to get too comfortable just in case something happened. I pull out 3 items, one bracelet with sage green, ocean blue, and royal purple colors. I look around and mess around with it a bit.
Yes, these bracelets are really fun to make and they look really good on you too. The only thing is. They break really easily. They are really hard to fix too. This bracelet broke a week ago. It was one of my favorites. I was being chased by someone, I don't know who. Suddenly I tripped and fell breaking the bracelet.
The first thing I try is tying the bracelet. It worked for a second but then fell apart. I think maybe I could sew it back together but then again I didn't want to risk anyone's lives so I just put the bracelet back into my bag and look at the next item I pulled out, it was a dream catcher. I made it by hand it took a long time but it was still worth it.
Suddenly, as I was about to set the dream catcher back into my bad but then, I accidentally elbowed Regan.
She makes a face with extreme pain making me feel really guilty about it. Her eyes open and I feel bad for waking her.

"Sorry. It was an accident" I sign

"You're fine. What is that?" She asks

"Just a dream catcher it's nothing-"

Regan grabs my arm and practically begs me to show her so, I do. I give it to her asking her not to break it and she reassured me she won't.
Her fingers linger it for a while until she finally points out how pretty the colors were on the dream catcher.

"Did you make this?" She asks me

"Yes. It's not much-"I answer

She cuts me off

"Yes it is. It's amazing. I can't believe you made it"
I can't help but to smile.

"Why were you awake anyway?" She asks me turning her body towards me so we're facing each other.
"Just woke up randomly" I sign
I didn't want to tell her about the nightmare since I didn't want to make her worried.
She then nods and says she's going back to sleep. I nod and also try to sleep. I got a little tired but not enough to fall asleep. I try and rest my eyes and before I know it. I'm asleep.

A/N: sorry, this is chapter wasnt that good I tried to add some extra details to make it interesting sorry.