Dead.

We all get onto our backs immediately and cover ourselves.
We lay on the silo and hear the monster approaching us slowly.
I look to the right of me and again see Regan covering her ear and wincing.
The monster screams and then runs away we look and see the hole in the silo.
We climb out of the hole because it was easier.

I look out to the farm now not to enthusiastic that Lee will be coming. That was until I see him running quietly but as fast as possible.

*time skip 3 hours because the last part makes me sad and I forgot half of it because I'm stupid and haven't updated this fan fic in months*

Y/N's POV:
My foot is still pretty hurt. It feels like thousands of needles injected me. My eyes were red from crying and face was still cold from the cold that still lyes outside.
I look over, Regan is asleep but no matter how hard I try I can't get myself to drift off.
The good news is. I finally unpacked my things. It took forever because of my foot.
The only thing that I didn't unpack. Was my dream catcher.

    I can still hear the horrible shrieking noises from the alien whom invaded the poor abbots home, killed a father, a son and unfortunately, more then half of the people on the planet.
     That's when, my fear of this earth grew larger. Not because I stepped in a bear trap. Not because I almost died at these four times. Not because the man who took me in and cared for me as If I was one of his children is now dead. And not because my family whom I witnessed, get brutally ripped apart and shredded into pieces and I couldn't do anything but watch because I was frozen.
      But because, I realized... how much a risk of this family can have of dying.
Because a husband, a father, and finally..a friends body was unconscious, not breathing, quite literally dead is now laying on the ground in the cold fall night.

A/N: I haven't updated this in a while and I suddenly had the motivation to update it. Hope y'all liked it!
Have a good night/ day / afternoon <33
-sincerely, Jaeden <3
PS: please don't call me lime anymore it triggers old memories so please don't.

TW ( read only if wanted!! Read at own risk!!!!!):

So my mental health has been real bad. I've also been Self harming again which isn't good. But yea that's all