The silo

I wave my arms around as I try to get regans attention. I try to stand up and walk but half of my foot is completely ripped off. Before I can wince in pain I feel a hand grip onto my shoulder, I look and see that it is Marcus. I grab him and look immediately at Regan who is currently in massive pain due to her implant. Marcus runs up to her but before he can get up, the creature runs away going somewhere else. Regan sees Marcus and immediately hugs him which makes me smile.

"We need to go." Regan signed

I plop back onto her back as she runs and so does Marcus.
We eventually get to a ladder it looks tall and painful to climb.

"How an I going to climb that?" I ask

"What happened?" Marcus asks as I just reply with "bear trap" he looks concerned and scared.

"You go up first Marcus, then I'll climb up with her on my back."

Marcus obeys as he climbs up the ladder.

Regan plops me onto her back and I'm trying to make myself lighter because I don't want my weight pulling her back onto the ground.
It would make a loud noise which is extremely risky and from the hight that we are at now if most likely completely chop the remains of my foot off.
She climbs and eventually we make it to the top.
We make it to the top and I'm sitting on the ground still in massive pain from my injury.

"Don't worry ... he'll come for us."

Regan nods her head in a "no" manner she sits down and looks as if she's about to cry.
I force myself up and limp over to her then hug her from behind burring my head in the crook of her neck.
She hugs back as Marcus comes over and hugs her too.
Marcus is crying too.

It's a few moments later Regan stands up.

"We can't stay here.
we need to go." Regan signs

"He'll come for us." Marcus insists

Regan nods her head as she comes over to me trying to get me back into her back.

"He will come for us." Marcus tells Regan again

"He'll come for you!"

"No you're wrong he told me-"

Suddenly both me an marcus fall into the silo.

I wince in pain as my injured foot hits the silo.

Marcus is moving in panic.

Im trying to tell him to stop moving but I'm sinking as well.
Suddenly Regan jumps into the silo.
She sinking almost as fast as me and Marcus but soon pushes the metal door to us.
Both me and Marcus quickly get on it but before she can she's slowly drowning into the silo.
I quickly crawl over to her but before I can grab her hand she has already disappeared into the silo.
I reach my arm into the corn and I'm struggling to find her arm. I eventually find it and pull her up with all my strength and so does Marcus.
When she finally gets out of the silo she gasps out for air as if she was drowning in the ocean.
She immediately bursts into me, and Marcus's
Arms
That's when. The creature breaks into the silo of corn.

A/N:
I'm so sorry for not updating. I tried to make this chapter longer than the other ones, and I really have no excuse nor reason that I wasn't publishing. It was probably because I was lazy and just wrote other things. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to post and work on this story as much as I can because I just left it alone for awhile and it wasn't really fair of me to right other stories and not work on this one.
I'm working on a draft for the room if you guys want me to release a teaser chapter I will!
Have a good day/afternoon/night <33
-Lime/Jaeden