The bear trap

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if everything were just, normal. It's useless trying to wonder you know? Because no matter how much wondering I do. It will not go back to normal. I can't even imagine what Regan and Marcus and even Evelyn are going through right now. I wasn't close to Lee. But he helped me.
   We proceed to carefully walk through a large gap in a gate and Evelyn, steps on a trap releasing a bunch of bottles which makes a huge clashing noise.
"Run." She whisper yells.
     We all start running as fast as we can possibly go with Marcus taking the lead Evelyn and Regan holding the baby and the create and me in the back. Suddenly Marcus starts sprinting full speed not watching where he is going. Evelyn Regan and I struggle to keep up. Suddenly...

  "CHANG!" Marcus looks behind him and.
A bear trap jammed itself into his foot.
He screams in pain as Evelyn rushes to cover his mouth.
He starts to cry and sob as well as scream.
Regan and I crouch by his side and I cringe as the site of it as I know exactly what it feels like as the bear trap that clanged itself onto my foot about 5 or 6 months ago still has not healed.
I was so focused on Marcus's wound I didn't even realize Regans hands and I were interlocked.
"Sorry." I mouthed.
"It's okay" she reassured back.
Regan puts the baby into the soundproof crate and I put the oxygen tube on him as Evelyn pulls Marcus's foot out of the bear trap. He screams and Evelyn priors himself onto him and hugs him tight.
Suddenly, we see a creature come out of the gate.
Regan then grabs the speaker and connects her implant to it and plays it so the creature goes away.
Evelyn then shoots it and it falls on the ground. Dead.

A/N : I tried so hard to make it longer im so sorry
I'm going to try and add more Regan and y/n moments too lmk what you guys think