3. The Theater Settlement & The Gems

After getting their new SHD tech from the Quartermaster, the agents are now heading towards the gate of the White House on the other side of the place. There, they receive a call from Manny, giving them some info about the Hyenas.

Manny: "The neighbourhoods you'll be moving through are Hyena territory. They're a bunch of vicious assholes who prey on the weak and vulnerable and kill for kicks. And they destroy whatever they can't steal for themselves. They've been an especially serious problem for the Theater settlement. Given our situation, we need the help of the settlements. But they can't do much if they're struggling to survive. So see what you can do to take some pressure off them. But don't forget we have to get the SHD Network back to full strength in a lot of places, the Division has been the only thing holding people together. But with DC as the priority, most agents are completely cut off. They're not going to last long without support."

Simon: "Manny, don't worry. Travis and I will make sure all that is completed."

Travis: "Let's go."

They walk out the gates of the White House and head up East. ISAC projects an arrow on their ScanTek contact lenses. As they get out, they can already hear some gunfire. Up in front of them, they can see a group of 5 Hyenas shooting up some members of the JTF. Surprisingly, they're still around but are in disarray.

Travis: "Hyeans, up ahead! Fire!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

The 2 agents move up to engage the Hyenas. They kill 2 of them and the other 3 get to cover quickly and one of them happens to be a thrower. She grabs a grenade and tosses it at the 2 agents, who move out of its range just in time as it goes off. Travis looks at the Hyena thrower's red pouch which contains explosives and then he gets an idea.

Travis: "Simon, aim for the red pouch!"

Simon: "What? What's in it?"

Travis: "Shoot it!"

Simon: "Alright, alright!"

He aims and he shoots the red pouch and the thrower's bag and it explodes and it kills the other 3 Hyena members that were with her, killing them.

*BOOM*

Hyena Member: "AAHH!!"

HYena Member 2: "AAH!"

Simon: "Great thinking, T!"

Travis: "Thanks, man!"

They resume moving up through the slightly flooded streets of DC. They look around and see some corpses & blood and spray paint cans. As they walk, the 2 agents also chat with each other.

Travis: "Hey, I never asked this to you ever since we were activated weeks ago but um...is there anything you want to do when this is all done?"

Simon: "Yeah, hopefully, hook up with some women with large jugs, large ass, pretty much I hope I hook up with some thicc women."

Travis: "That's quite some dreams you got there. For me I just hope to have some I don't know uh...some steak."

Simon: "Steak? That's it?"

Travis: "Oh right, hopefully, I can also date some sexy girls. I mean we're both single, we're in our 30s and we both don't have any girlfriends yet. I mean come on."

Simon: "Alright, alright."

As they chat, they keep walking down the road and they see a fortified area with walls made of busses & trucks. They walk up and the man standing in a watchtower whistles loud enough for the truck in the front to start moving. It acts as a gate.