4. Meet & Greet?

After fleeing from the area, the gems are now walking down a path with green plants growing around it. They look around at the human city and look at the primitive vehicles that lay there, inoperable.

Hübnerite: "I still wonder what the cause of all this was...was it some kind of war?"

Anatase: "I don't know, Hübnerite. If anything it was definitely something catastrophic for the humans that inhabited the city."

Marl Shale: "Hm...this is rather mysterious. Coral, are you using your visors to scan everything."

Coral: "That's correct, Marl Shale. This is just bizarre."

They keep walking on and on until they stop as they see what appears to be a makeshift fortress.  They hide behind a red human vehicle and they see some humans looking around, dressed in white and brown appearance modifiers. They hold large metal objects that seem to function like the small handheld cannons the previous humans had.

Hübnerite: "Those humans, they look different."

Anatase: "They don't look like the humans we saw. These look different."

Then, they hear one of them whistle and they see 4 humans, with a small one, walking toward the front of the fort and its makeshift gate opens. The 4 humans however are all unusual looking. They bear orange devices around their wrists and an orange device on their back with a large sack hanging. The humans also seem to hold metal equipment too and even some strange equipment on their sacks.

Marl Shale: "Whoa...who are those humans?"

Coral: "My scanners cannot identify them. So it's safe to say we don't know. But what we know, is that those humans don't look hostile. They're defending each other."

Anatase: "Very, very interesting humans. Emerald, are you taking notes?"

Emerald: "Already am. So what do we do now?"

Hübnerite: "I don't know, but seeing that this place is their territory, I guess we should just leave right now-

???: "HEY! RAINBOW BITCHES!"

They turn around to see a bunch of humans dressed in black, blue, white and green appearance modifiers along with some weird things on their faces.