5. Welcome To The Division

It's now been 5 minutes, and the agents and the gems are walking over to the White House altogether. They arrive outside and the gems take a good look at the building.

Travis: "This is it. The White House, our current Base of Operations. Welcome."

Hübnerite: "It looks rather...small."

Marl Shale: "The design of this building is rather unique. I've never seen anything like this."

Anatase: "Hm, so are we going inside?"

Simon: "Of course we are. Let's go."

They move up toward the gate of the White House and some JTF personnel spot them. One of the JTF soldiers whistles to signal one of the guards to open the gates.

Coral: "Ah, would you look at that, the gate's operational."

Hübnerite: "Hm. You, humans, have a primitive, yet interesting way of signalling others. Whoa..."

The gems look in awe around the White House and they see helicopters arriving and leaving the White House to head to Dark Zones.

Coral: "Huh? Where are those human aerial vehicles going?"

Simon: "To the Dark Zones. They'll be back in no time."

Then, Hübnerite walks up to Travis to speak with him for just a moment. The group stops and Travis & Hübnerite have a talk.

Hübnerite: "Travis, I'd like to ask if we can help you out in combat?"

Travis: "No, it's too risky. I don't want to risk your lives. You may have skill but you see, the thing is that it's too dangerous for you...I'm not going to risk it, Hübnerite."

Hübnerite: "Travis. Listen, if it wasn't for your help, my fellow gems and I would've been shattered. Please, allow us to help you back."

Travis takes a moment to think about it and he looks at the gems who are waiting for a response. He then responds.

Travis: "Alright, sure. Maybe you can come in handy."

Hübnerite: "Thank you, Human Travis."

Travis: "Oh, hang on let's go see Manny. Come on."

Everyone then heads inside the building and upstairs to the Blue Room, where Manny is. Travis knocks on the doors and Manny opens it up.

Manny: "Hey, agents. Oh, I see you've met Motherland & Nicholas. Hey, who are they?"

He points to the gems and Travis tells him everything.

Travis: "Some special friends that are great allies. Let me introduce you to them. This is Hübnerite, Marl Shale, Anatase, Coral, Opalite and Emerald."

Manny: "Is there anything special about them?"

Hübnerite: "In fact, there is. Allow me."

She pulls a spear out from the gemstone on her nape and shows Manny, who looks rather surprised.

Manny: "Wh-whoa! What are you..."

Hübnerite: "We're gems. A species of intelligent life forms from a distant galaxy, human."

Manny: "It's uh...Manny. Manny Ortega. Anyway, I'm happy to see that you're on our side."

Hübnerite: "We're honoured."

Travis: "Manny, do you think you can fetch us some Division SHD gear for these ladies?"

Manny: "I'm sure the quartermaster has some downstairs. Hey, where's Kelso?"

Travis: "Back at the Theater Settlement. Anyway, thanks for informing me where the rest of the SHD gear is, Manny."

Manny: "Anytime, Sherrif. I'll be working in here."

He closes the door and Travis & everyone else heads downstairs to the quartermaster. There, he sees the agents and the gems.

Quartermaster: "Agents. Oh, I see you got some allies with you. What is it you need?"

Nicholas: "I can take it from here, Travis. We'll need some SHD gear. Watches & ISAC bricks. These ladies are now becoming some new agents."

Quartermaster: "Sure thing! Here, I got a box of them."

He grabs a box from the side and places it on the desk. There, they see ISAC bricks & Division agent watches. The gems inspect some of them and the agents begin helping them put on their new SHD gear. Once everyone has them on, the gems then add in their identification into the ISAC watch with the help of the agents. Now, they're all prepped and ready.

Travis: "Gems, welcome to the Division. Extremis malis extrema remedia. Desperate times call for desparate measures."

Hübnerite: "We're honoured to be a part of your group, Travis."

She smiles and Travis then just remembers something.

Travis: "Oh! Almost forgot, would any of you like some special weapons?"

To be continued...