7. Knowing

After training below the White House, the gems and the agents are now in the White House, minding their own business. Nicholas is currently reading the holy bible just outside the White House. One of the gems, named Opalite is busy reading about human biology on her hologram. There, she learns about human reproduction and seems to have taken quite an interest in it, along with Nicholas.

Opalite: "Hm...so this stimulation rod is flaccid before its stimulated? Hmm...interesting. Also used to dump waste hm?"

Little does she know, some of the JTF personnel are just starring at her, confused after she spoke it out loud. She takes notice of the JTF personnel looking at her.

Opalite: "What?"

The JTF personnel then resume working and she decides to head outside the White House, near the entrance. There, she spots Nicholas without his helmet, praying to God. He does the sign of the cross on him before closing up his bible. He then sees Opalite sitting nearby him reading about human slang and what's called flirting and how men react to women with a thicc body.

Opalite: "Hm...perhaps I can stimulate Nicholas' reproduction rod with this...flirting."

She giggles, turns it off and Nicholas just dismisses it as nothing and he grabs his water bottle and drinks it. Then, he looks next to him to see Opalite walking over with a grin on her face, and she places her hand on his arm.

Opalite: "So, Nicholas, would you and I like to perhaps engage in a mating ritual?~ You look rather tense, no?~ Perhaps mating with a Gem like me can ease you up & give you a great time~"

Nicholas' cheeks begin turning red and he looks away, slightly embarrassed and she giggles. She then sits on his lap, facing him and Nicholas begins to get hard as he feels her thicc thighs and bum on his lap.

Opalite: "Aww, what's the matter Nicholas?~ Are you scared?~ Don't be, together, you and I can enjoy a moment of affection in privacy~"

Nicholas gulps a bit and he looks down at his lap to see the bulge in his pants and he looks to his left to see his bible in his left hand.

Nicholas' (Thoughts): "Forgive me father for she is too hot."

He places his bible down on a separate chair next to him and his right hand begins moving and he begins to feel Opalite's round bum and she giggles.

Meanwhile...

Upstairs in the White House, Travis is talking with a JTF Officer about what's happened recently. The Officer also talks about what he saw when he was walking to a control point 2 nights ago.

JTF Officer: "So 2 nights ago, I just saw a group of people, silent they were, and they had like chains wrapped around them and flashlights strapped onto their chests and they were wearing headlamps. They didn't even talk."

Travis: "Spooky."

JTF Officer: "That's not all, they were also holding guns and some of 'em even carried knives and started throwing them at me. One of them was literally covered in chains and they had like this big chainsaw and a mask."

Travis: "Where were these guys seen?"

JTF Officer: "I saw them where I was 2 nights ago, just near the Campus Settlement. They just came out of the sewers. My friend also saw them last week; he and I decided to call them the 'Underground'."

Travis: "Seems to make some sense, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them."

JTF Officer: "Thanks. I appreciate it."