9. Jefferson Trade Center Part I

Back in the White House...

Back in the White House, Travis is there reading a book of his and he flips the page. He's currently sitting down on a bench outside and he looks over to see Marl Shale & Hübnerite curiously looking down at what he's doing.

Hübnerite: "What's that?"

Travis: "This? It's a book, you don't have any books or any form of literature?"

Marl Shale: "Oh, we do, Travis but we've never seen anything like that before."

Travis then closes up his book and he chuckles softly. He then hands it out to the 2 Gems and Hübnerite opens it up and looks through it. She flips all its pages and she closes it up and hands it over to Marl Shale, who also takes her time to look through it.

Marl Shale: "Huh...very interesting indeed."

Then, the wristwatches begin beeping and Travis and the Gems look at it to see a message from Agent Kelso.

Travis: "Kelso?"

Kelso: "Agents, Gems, you've got a new priority here, a Division agent named Espinoza just went missing out in the Jefferson Trade Center, and you are to also reactivate the SHD node. ISAC will guide you to where you need to go."

Travis: "Hm, right then."

He hears footsteps from behind and he looks over to see Simon stretching, behind Simon is Nicholas who's smiling.

Travis: "Huh, Nicky over here seems to be in a good mood."

Simon and Nicholas chuckle and Nicholas adjusts his backpack and he looks to the other side to see Motherland holding onto Emerald as he's unable to walk straight. There, he's got his helmet off and his face is flushed. The others notice it and Emerald is holding Motherland.

Travis: "Oh my God-- what the hell?!"

Motherland: "Shut up and er...I'll serve you...a can of whoop-ass!"

Emerald: "I-I don't know what had happened! He- he just offered me a liquid in a tiny bottle and he and I ingested about...I think 3 or more! He's now behaving rather inappropriately!"

Travis sighs and he gets up and walks back inside with Nicholas and Simon looking confused.

Simon: "Hey, hey Travis, where are you going?"

Travis: "Grabbing some water!"

Simon and Nicholas look back at Travis to see him now leaning against Emerald and she yelps after he wraps his arm around her neck and has his palm on her breast. She pushes him back and she accidentally pushes him onto the ground, making a few JTF officers in the area laugh.

Emerald: "Oh stars, apologies Motherland!"

 Motherland also chuckles and he has a few hiccups. Then, Travis comes back with a bucket of water & ice and he whistles, catching Motherland's attention he then pours water onto him, making him scream and sober up.

Motherland: "AHH!!! AAH! COLD!"

He then looks around to see that he's no longer at the gate of the White House and he then looks at Travis shocked and his cheeks are no longer flushed.

Motherland: "What- what happened?"

Travis: "What do you think? You got drunk! You seriously need to stop drinking, man it's not good for you."

Motherland: "Listen, I can drink what I want alright? F*ck you."

Travis: "You're insanely stubborn."

Motherland: "It's good to be something."