Chapter 8

Upcoming smut......... it ended up becoming some sort of roleplay and dirty talking oop-

Austria trip though, yay!

--------------------------------------------

/ Monday morning 07:00 /

Time had passed quickly for the pair. Ludwig had prepared everything for the trip, making sure the remaining staff at the mansion knew what to do and double checking every detail before leaving. Feliciano had tried to help, but Ludwig figured it would go quicker without, much to his disappointment. 

"I can at least carry your luggage" 

"It's heavy though" Ludwig replied. "To be honest, it probably weighs more than you" 

"Eeh!?" 

Elizabeta laughed as she trailed next to Feliciano. "It's fine, it's not often he lets me carry things"

He gave her a pout. At least he had trusted her with his luggage. "At least my delicate frame will stay the same" he figured, shaking his head.

The three took turns putting their luggage in the car. It was a sturdy black car, for some reason Feliciano had anticipated a limousine or something, but that would be too flashy for Ludwig on second thought. The car they would drive in looked like it could survive a jungle and some more. Elizabeta took the wheel, allowing the two of them to sit in the back seats. 

Feliciano looked over to his right, studying Ludwig who was checking out the travel documents in his lap. He was focusing, controlling everything like the enigma he was. The butterflies were noticeable in his stomach, considering the whirlwind that had happened, although nothing new had happened since the picnic. He had told Ludwig that he loved him and now they were dating. 

Supposedly.

Nothing had happened since.

None of them had taken the initiative. It was awkward at times, but mostly it was business as usual. Waking up early, eating, doing work (or chores), dinner, more tasks and reading in the library before bed. It was so frustrating! Feliciano was an affectionate person and with girls it was straightforward: give compliments and smile, a soft pat on the shoulder or buy flowers. He shivered at the thought of doing the same at Ludwig. Swapping out the image of a sweet lady with a tall, fit German man, was almost scary, yet.. he wanted his affection and love. 

And now they were sitting in a car, heading to the airport to fly in a private yet to Austria. 

Feliciano glanced towards the front seats. There was a glass frame separating them from Elizabeta, put in place to block out sounds so there would be no distraction, which also meant she wouldn't hear anything unless she opened the vents. 

"Ludwig?" Feliciano asked, looking in his direction. 

He looked up from the documents, wondering what Feliciano wanted. 

"How are you feeling? About soon going to Austria and all?"

He took a moment to gather his thoughts. "I'm sure it will be fine" Ludwig finally said.

Feliciano groaned inside. Such a Ludwig-answer.

"I'm a bit nervous, if I am to be honest" His fingers were twinning around each other, becoming clammy at the atmosphere. 

"Ah" It seemed like he finally got the cue. "Is there anything I can say to calm you down?" His face showed genuine concern, and it felt good to finally get some attention. 

"Do you still like me?" 

"If I-" His eyes widened and Feliciano could see a slight blush appear on his face. Ludwig quickly glanced towards the front seat before returning to look at him. His lips were slightly separated from the shock. A small cough came to kick-start the reply. "O-Of course"