4

Aizawa P.O.V

The driver stop in a house, no scratch that it was a fucking mansion.

How can he afford this? Even I, a hero can't buy this shit.

Wait. He is a fucking informant and he was paid in his accordance.

What a lucky problem child.

Others are sleeping while I and Puzzle were awake.

“ Wake them up so that you all can sleep in a nice and comfy bed,” Puzzle said then left me with my co-workers

They all look tired and their position in sleeping is funny so I take some pictures before waking them up.

Puzzle leads the way to his home.

When we're near the door we can hear different kinds of noises and when he opens the fucking huge door I saw five kids in different costumes dancing and when they saw Puzzle they all stop dancing.

“ We will all talk tomorrow about this but for now. All of you should go to your room and sleep ” Puzzle said then the five kids runs to the the stairs.

“ Follow me and I'll give you something before you sleep Eraserhead ”

We all follow him even some of us almost trip because we're sleepy.

He opened a huge door and I saw a very large bed that can have five to ten people in it.

Puzzle gave me a big mug and it contains my life, a coffee.

Tsukauchi and Nighteye run towards the bed and they easily fell asleep.

Puzzle picked up Nedzu and put them in the bed.

After I finished drinking the coffee I slowly walks towards the bed and the moment my body touch the bed.

I felt that I'm in heaven.

It was so soft and warm.

And the best part of it is that he had tons of cats in the room.

I think I can peacefully leave the Earth now.