28

I've got in Yuuie. I'm going to see Shinso. This year will be fun because me and Tomu-nni will end all the people's hope.

Heroes aren't really what they are. They killed innocent people, abused, neglected them, and even make other people suffer.

My parents are heroes and they abandoned me just because I don't have a powerful quirk like them.

Tomu-nni was abused by his parents and peers for having a decay quirk.

The world isn't fair. But me and Tomu-nni will make this world new and better.

“ Tomu-nni what are you going to do once you see him? ”

“ I will kill his family in front of him ”

“ He would surely be broke after that and I guess that is your revenge on him right? ”

“ I'm excited to see him again. I wonder if he still remembers me ”

“ Tomu-nni, I have a good news ”

“I forgot to say that All Might would be one of my teachers in Hero Class ”

“ That's good ”

“ But Tomu-nni there's one problem. My homeroom teacher is Eraserhead ”

“ I'll kill him if he does something to you ”

“ I've heard he expelled his students if he did not believe they are powerful enough to be a hero. I am afraid that I wouldn't fit in with his standards. This mission you gave on me will be useless  ”