17

Third Person P.O.V

Everything is not all right when the moment Touya and Tenko step into the hospital.

Nurses and Doctors are running and shouting at each other. They all look nervous and looking for something or someone.

Himi and Hitoshi weren't in the hospital because they left to buy food.

" He wasn't on the top floors and rooftop " one doctor shouts from the stairs

" Find him because he can be everywhere " one of the doctors at the entrance yells

Tenko doesn't have a good feeling about that.

Touya asks one of the nurses at the reception counter about Midoriya Izuku's room number and the nurse paled.

' Does that mean Zuzu is the one they're finding? ' Touya thought

The nurse can't answer and that's when Izuku's doctor suddenly pops up out of nowhere.

" Sir, we are currently finding him because he wasn't in his room. We had been looking for him for half an hour and we're sorry because we still haven't found him. But we will do our best to find him " Doctor Jimeto said then bow to them

After hearing that Touya and Tenko immediately help find Izuku.

_______________

" Are you sure that this kid is going to help our mission to be known to heroes? "

" I am sure. I saw this kid talking to Eraserhead and Rainfire "

" Can heroes save him? If we kill him? "

" We will not kill him. We will just torture him a little bit then release him in the forest "

" Let's just kill the kid so that we can instill fear in them "

" Why did you have that greenette kid? "

" You could have any other kid but you choose that kid? God this will be a mess and will be your problem when he wakes up"

" Did you know this kid? "

" I know that's why I won't participate in whatever you're doing because I still value my life "

" This kid can't do anything because we erase his quirk "

" You won't understand what I am talking so I'll just go "