46

“ I'm surprised that you still remember me ”

“ I can't forget someone like you Izuku ”

“ I'm surprised that you still wanted to be a hero even though they're the reason why your family died ”

“ I hate heroes but I wouldn't mind being one of them if I could save lives ”

“ You better be a good hero ”

“ How are you? ”

“ I'm fine ”

“ I know you're not. I've seen you multiple times in the infirmary either you're unconscious or in pain ”

“ This is none of your business ”

“ There's another reason why I wanted to be a hero ”

“ What? ”

“ I wanted to find you because you left me. You write letters to me but won't let me see you. I know you're the one that helps me every time I had a problem ”

“ You deserve better that's why ”

“ Why not tell me how are you? I know that you are tired and sad but why are you trying to hide it? Aren't you tired of doing that? I've heard you got a family now but from what I can see you aren't completely being honest with them ”

“ I know you're concerned about me but stop saying nonsense things ”

“ You don't trust them enough just like me? ”

“ Why are you saying that? I trust you and my family but it's just hard you know. I can't help that I can't say it. I can't help that I think that I'm a burden to everyone. Do you think I don't want to be honest with them? I tried and tried but every time I saw them. I know that I wouldn't be able to say it because it will hurt them more by just being honest with them ”

“ You know that we can understand you Izuku ”

“ I know but I can't ”

“ I'll be back again later ”

“ I'll just sleep here ”

“ I am glad that I saw you again Izuku ”