51

Puzzle's identity was now exposed and it was because of Shiragaki Tomura.

Tenko was mad at his twin brother. He didn't know why he was being like this.

Touya was busy investigating members of The League of Villains.

While Hitoshi and Monoma finally make their way to become the hero they want to be.

Toga had a mission. She was assigned to find everything about Izuku.

That was the most difficult mission she could ever have because she knew Izuku was best at hiding everything about himself.

However, her hardships were not in vain because she finally led to Izuku's secrets.

One sticky note can change everything.

When Toga found a sticky note that contained an address. At first, she did not pay attention to it because Izuku had so many papers containing addresses and such.

But the sticky note she got was the only one that had a diamond symbol.

She remembers that Izuku usually put diamond symbols on the most important things he should remember or have.
She decided to call Touya.

‘ I've found something and this could help us to know something about Izu ’

‘ What is it? ’

‘ A sticky note with an address on it ’

‘ I'll be there because we are going to be a detective like in the old days ’

‘ I miss those moments ’

*******

“ Sensei, I thought you were curious about Puzzle but now that we know his identity looks like you have lost interest in him, Why? ” Tomura asks All For One

“ I didn't expect it to be him Tomura. I've known the boy ”

That answer made Tomura to be more curious.

“ Does that mean you are thinking either to take him? ”

That question made All For One think about Puzzle. He was someone that helped him regain his humanity again. It was hard to decide whether to take him or not. The situation isn't good.