47

“ Aren't you excited to see your twin brother Tomura? ”

“ I can finally have my revenge on him and I will definitely make him beg me ”

“ Izuku Midoriya will be there so get him whatever it takes ”

“ He is the key for us to win the war ”

“ He will be my pet and everyone will see how much power I have ”

___________

“ We shouldn't go to USJ ” Izuku said before he faint for the second time of the day

“ If Izuku said that then we shouldn't go there because it means that something would happen there if we go ” Shinso said while looking at his teacher

Aizawa knew that Izuku says could be 99% true.

“ USJ field trip is cancelled ” Nedzu said through intercom

“ Then inform your classmates Shinso to create a vision of how their future would be and tell Iida to collect all of your works then hand it on teachers office ” Aizawa said then bring Izuku to Recovery Girl again

__________

“ Why are you here Mirio? ” Aizawa ask

“ I think you need to know my relationship with Izuku ”

Aizawa stare at Mirio.

“ What do you mean? ”

“ You know that I was orphan before someone adopted me right? ”

“ Yes but why are you bringing up that now? ”

“ Izuku was the one who helped me gets adopted. He help me even now but right now he is hiding something that he would never tell unless you caught him writing about it ”

“ What? ”

“ You see Izuku had the tendency to leave everything when he sense danger. He left me and after that he would always write letters but never visits me. I caught him once writing a letter and it happens that the paper contains information about me and my new family ”

“ Are you telling me that he will go somewhere without saying it to his family? ”

“ Yes, and he will do the same to them. It is because he knows they're in danger because he believes that it is his fault ”

“ Is he the reason why you take the alternative medical course? ”

“ Part of, but also because he said that the medical profession is much more needed than heroes since not all heroes can heal people ”

“ That's true ”

“ This time I feel like if he goes somewhere he won't come back ever again ”