15

Third Person P.O.V

Toga put one sleeping pill on Zuzu milk. Hitoshi was the one who was assigned to give to Zuzu.

Izuku was in the living room watching the news about the hero and when he saw Hitoshi he smiled at him.

Hitoshi gave him the milk and didn't leave his side until the sleeping pill works.

But they were all wrong because instead of falling asleep Izuku suddenly can't breathe.

Izuku didn't know how but he couldn't breathe even he tried to. He thinks that it's already happening but something is odd about it. He waves his hands and Hitoshi saw it.

Hitoshi talks to Izuku but he can't say anything so he signs a sign to get his inhaler.

Too bad before Hitoshi could get it Izuku passed out.

He runs towards after he gets the inhaler but he saw Izuku passed out on the floor and looks paled. He check the pulse and he almost curse when the pulse was too weak.

Hitoshi immediately called Toga and Neito who was in the kitchen.

Neito immediately informed Touya and Tenko about bringing it to Izuku.

Hitoshi and Toga brought Izuku to the hospital.

They left Neito in the home in the meantime.

After hours of testing to Izuku. He was in the hospital bed with

" So did something happens before he passed out? " Doctor Jimeto said and looks at Toga

" Well we put a sleeping pill on his milk " Toga respond

" I think he's having a hard time breathing because he signed at me to get his inhaler but when I got it he already passed out. His pulse is so weak when I checked it. " Hitoshi said

" We conducted some tests on him and the result is he had an allergy reaction to the sleeping pills. Though I must say that it is good that you brought him here immediately or he will die. " Doctor Jimeto said then looks at Toga and Hitoshi who both looks guilty

" Are you two part of his family? " Doctor Jimeto asks and the two nod

" Okay, that's good. I wanted to say something about his condition. While conducting the test we discovered something that you wouldn't like. Midoriya's body is getting weaker because there's a black substance in his body that looks like sucking his life force and we estimate him to have at least 2-3 years before he dies. " Doctor Jimeto said and gave them the results of the Izuku test.

Hitoshi had the results in his hands. He wasn't ready for Izuku to die. They had lots to do. He was still so young so why he should be the one to have to be sick? Why not others that truly deserve it?

Though Hitoshi thinks something was odd because the doctor didn't exactly explain how he would be cured.