34

“ Totu ”

“ You're quirkless, you can't do anything ”

“ Who said I will do something? You're right that I don't have a quirk but you forgot that someone can do something to you. Especially now that you have one of ours ”

Touya and Tenko are pissed.

“ You can do whatever you want with him and I'll find Himiko. Don't try finding me because I'll be back when I find Himiko ”

‘ I'm going to torture this bastard to death ’ Touya and Tenko thought

__________________

“ Look whose awake ”

“ Why do you look like Tenko? ”

“ So Tenko didn't tell about having a twin brother? ”

“ He did tell me that he has a brother, not a twin ”

“ Where am I? ”

“ You're in our base and you'll be my key to my revenge on Tenko while my master will deal with the heroes for a while ”

“ You will fail, heroes will stop you, villains ”

“ They won't know what would come. We're stronger now and our motives are great. No heroes can stop us from doing what we want except for Puzzle ”

“ What do you mean by Puzzle? ”

“ Come on Toga don't play dumb. I know that you know him ”

“ I don't know him ”

“ You didn't know the one who saves you and your other siblings? ”

“ We know it Toga. Before you wake up we look at your memories and I would say that thanks to you. Do we know where is Puzzle or should I call him Midoriya Izuku? ”

“ Bitch ”

“ He is dying and I will make sure that he will die by my hands too just like Tenko ”