Information

Name of Character: (Name) Sakai(Later on in the story I use (Y/n))

This story:

Will use the pronouns she/her

Will have manga spoilers

Will (maybe)have NSFW/TW content ( update : it didn't)

Use curse words

Age: 16

Breathing Type: Star Breathing

Forms:

1: Orion's Hunt: Arrows shoot towards the opponent from all directions.

2: Aquarius Flow: A slash is shot forwards towards the opponent, this move is based on water breathing.

3: Stardust: Multiple powerful slashes shoot towards the opponent, just like form 2 but this is way more strong and it is based on Wind Breathing.

4: Shooting Stars: The user jumps upwards and multiple stars shoot downwards towards the opponent.

5: Scorpio's Sting: The tail of the Scorpio star stings the opponent many times with poison.

6: Serpens Pray: A snake-like whip appears and it controlled by the user, they just move the sword in the direction they want.

7: Glimmers of the Night: An illusion that makes the demon focused on the star sky while the user attacks them without their notice.

8: Eternal Darkness(not discovered yet)

9: Sky's illusion(not discovered yet)

Final Form: Star Stabs of Death(not discovered yet)

Sword:

(Feel free to change it, this is just an example <3)

Outfit:

(As a Tsugoku then it changes when you get the demon slayer uniform)

Background Story: (Name) lived a peaceful and calm life until the rumors of demons being in her village spread. Her mother and father died after being killed by a demon when she was 13. Sanemi, her childhood friend, rescued her before she too could be killed. Sanemi took her as her tsuguko and trained her. She couldn't master Wind Breathing so he told her to try to make her own.

These characters will be aged up: Genya(17), tanjiro(16), muichiro(16), inosuke(17).

These characters will be aged down: Obanai(18), sanemi(18).

^ age adjusted so the story line works

- Obanai gave (name) those thigh-high socks.

- (Name) is considered a prodigy.

- (Name) mastered total concentration breathing first then anything else.

- Sanemi cares a lot about (Name).

- Genya and (Name) are friends.

- (Name) eats the food that Sanemi saves which makes him mad.

- Giyuu invites (Name) for Salmon Daikon and brags that he now has a friend.