Chapter 11: Mission with Rengoku

I feel like I want to put this story on pause for two weeks so I can plan further into the book since now I will have to go into the manga so please give me time if I don't update shortly.

Umm this chapter will not follow the plot and I suck at fighting scenes 😭

----

"Akaza, why did you become a demon?"

---

"Let's go sit at the back," (Y/n) grabbed Kokushibou's hand and went to the seat all the way to the back.

"Have you eaten already?" Kokushibou asked (Y/n), his morning voice was still there.

"I did, Kyojurou gave me a bento box. It was delicious."

"Ah okay," Kokushibou nodded his head and fumbled with the item he had in his pocket.

"There comes Tanjirou and his friends!" (Y/n) got up to go greet them but was stopped when someone pulled her arm.

"Please stay with me, I feel awkward sitting alone."

"I'm just going to go greet them," (Y/n) was caught by surprised with Kokushibou's words.

"Hi Tanjirou, Zenitsu," with a slight welcoming bow, (y/n) shook hands with the two familiar faces while wanting to know how that other person was.

"Oh that's Inosuke, he is going to accompany us today too," Tanjirou said while putting his palm in a present manner.

"Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n) Sakai," (Y/n) extended her hand but it was slapped immediately making her embarrassed and sweat dropped.

"I don't need your introduction! You're one of my underlings now!"

"You idiot! Don't you know who she is?! She is the tsuguko of the Wind Hashira! She's in a totally different rank then us combined!" Zenitsu whispered- yelled to Inosuke who was already thinking of his next question.

"Fight me! Let's see who us stronger-" a different blade that was not (Y/n)'s got in between them, blocking the trio from (Y/n).

"Kokushibou don't hurt them please."

He nodded and put his blade but and held (Y/n)'s hand.

"HUHHH?! You would date him instead of me?! I didn't even have a chance!" Zenitsu got to the ground and started crying while on the other side (Y/n) was blushing slightly, her mouth opened slightly as she was going to say something.

"Yes. She would choose me over you any day."

---

"La di da di di la di da di da."

"Could you stop singing and focus more on the fight!" Inosuke shouted at (Y/n) who kept cutting the flesh that came from the demon.

"I'm doing what I have to do more efficiently then you are so I see nothing wrong with humming," (Y/n) protested.

"How can you be so calm in this situation?"

"I don't know? Just don't think I guess."

"You stress me out so much just shut up-"