Chapter 19: Sweet Escape

^ please tell me u can see the super awsome gif I made for ygs TvT

- 1 Month Time Skip from Last Chapter -

"Sanemi! Muichiro!"

Dreaming was something (y/n) has been experiencing for long now, more specifically, dreaming about returning home. She missed her friends dearly. There was one thing she needed though:

An excuse to go out during the daytime.

---

It's normal for every girl (or boy) to have periods, but of course they need the proper supplies while they are in their red days. And it suddenly came to (y/n)'s thoughts that she should go to the market at daytime to buy some handy dandy pads.

'Just how am I going to convince Akaza...'

It was late at night at the dojo and Akaza fininished with (y/n)'s daily training.

They were laying down, their backs pressed against the soft mat.

"Akaza, do you think I can go to the market during the day time? I need to fetch some supplies," (y/n) hoped for the best answer which was a simple yes. But Akaza always has go give some sort of speech.

"Whatever you need I can get it for you, I can't let you go outside that will get me in trouble. You know I'm in that man's last nerves I would get very badly punished. And it's not like you are the most trustable person right now. So my final answer is no. What do you need oh so badly anyways?"

'CURSE YOU AKAZA YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME THINK DEEPER THAN I NEED TO ALL I NEEDED WAS YES OR NO I COULD JUST RIP YOUR HAIR OFF.'

"Girl stuff Akaza...I won't escape, I promise..."

'Promise...'

The pink haired demon turned to look at (y/n), he stared at her eyes and shook his head and sighed.

"I'm guessing you won't stop pestering me until I let you go right?" He questioned while running a hand through his hair.

"I'll let you go, after all I know you are still human and want to do...human stuff."

(Y/n) thanked him, but she didn't let herself look too happy, that will blow her cover. She gave him a quick hug before going inside the dojo.

"I'll write a note to him. Telling him not to punish Akaza...that's the least I can do for him," (y/n) spoke quietly to herself.

He knew what she was going to do, but the question is why did he let her go?

---

(Y/n) POV:

As soon as the clock hit 12 I started walking out the door, not forgetting to bid Akaza goodbye.

"It's okay if one hour turns into one month, I'd rather have you enjoy your life, till we meet again (y/n), maybe in the battle field who knows?" Akaza gave me a hug while saying those words, I guess I can't fool him.

"I'm sorry Akaza, maybe in another life, this world could be better."

---