Chapter 7: Douma

"Why aren't you answering?"

"Has the cat got your tongue? Ah I shouldn't be surprised, you never-"

Too fast to even see, Kokushibou took out his sword and sliced the demon's body in half but he quickly regenerated.

"Don't be so harsh! I was just having a friendly conversation with you. Hello! You must be (Y/n), master has ordered me to bring you to him so let's get going," the birch-colour haired demon was about to get (Y/n)'s arm but Muichiro was quick to react and sliced his arm.

"So I see how its going to be, guess I'll take these out," the demon,taking out two pairs of golden fans with lotus flowers carved nicely in them, stood there as if waiting for an impact. He wasn't attacking first.

His rainbow eyes, his blood stained hair and his fans being over his face was what could be seen in front of them.

"Star Breathing, Fifth form: Scorpio's sting," (Y/n)'s blade came in contact with the demons flesh but for him it was a mere scratch.

"Oh wow! Never seen that technique. The colors are pleasant to the eye. Blue and purple is truly a nice combination."

"Muichiro aren't you going to fight too?!" Muichiro was trying to escape from his imagination and come back to reality.

"So Kokushibou-dono hasn't mentioned me to you? I'm Upper Moon 2, Douma," he said while covering his smirk with his left fan.

"Star Breathing, First Form: Orion's Hunt."

"Its so cute how you keep trying, but it won't work." Douma said and then mumbled a few words and he opened his fans, throwing air at (Y/n)'s motion completely ignoring Kokushibou and Muichiro.

(kokushibou and Mui rn: 🧍‍♂️)

"You're so annoying."

Caught with surprised, Douma saw Muichiro from behind him, already having his sword inches away from his neck. His eyes widen and quickly ripped out his own head.

"And you Kokushibou-dono? Not going to fight-"

Douma's tongue fell and hit the dirt ground, still having muscle memory and moving.

"(Y/n)...stay behind me," Kokushibou said with a low voice.

"But its my job to fight him too."

"You're not strong enough."

"Breath of the Moon, First form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace."

"Now with you, I don't stand a chance," Douma said and heading towards Muichiro but (Y/n) sliced his arm just in time.

"I guess if I stay here there will be a lot of damage, until next time," Douma waved his now healed hand while giving a closed eye smile.

"Oh and don't worry, everyone is already dead."