Thanks

Hii, author here. This book suddenly got a lot of views and I'm so so so so thankful for that. The fact that people take off time from their day to read this book is... I don't really know the word. Confusing? Heart warming? Surprising? But anyways back to the topic.

I started this book as a simple project and never really thought much about it. Since there were bearly any Kokushibou fanfics out there i wanted to take my shot and give it a try. My brain is always filled with new types of Breathing forms if I were a Demon Slayer character so I can't help I but to make new books even tho I know I can't update so often.

I'll try my best to update this book more often as I'm seeing that I actually have readers.

Fun fact, all my book titles are named after an ASTRO song. ASTRO is a k-pop group in which I like and their songs are wonderful so I name my books after whatever song fits the book the best.

Other works:

1 in a Million: Jeon Jungkook x Reader

In which (y/n) meets a special someone but only has a bit of time to enjoy the moments with him.

Future Works:

One and Only: KNY x Reader

In which some Demon Slayer characters some how end up in 2021 and are all scattered around different parts of the world. Weird thing is that no one except (Y/n) remembers about the anime. But not just only the hero's come to earth.

Heart Brew Love: Min Yoongi x Reader

In which two people are destined to enter each others life's.

Bloom: KNY x Reader:

In which (Y/n) is the tsuguko of Obanai Iguro, also known as The Sakura Pillar.

Be With You: Akaza x Reader

In which (Y/n) is rescued by Akaza and starts to fall for him.

I am always taking suggestions for the plot, for example the love interests, what kind of missions do you want to have, etc.

Overall this is a Thank you to everyone who reads my story <33

(Another chapter coming up this week.)