Chapter 21: Stardust

It's been a couple days after my break up with Tokito.

He got his memory's back so there was really no spot for me anymore.

I don't blame him for dumping me.

He's finally accomplished what he's been fighting for and finally cleared the mist.

Perhaps I was just a home he can across by when he was lost among the mist.

-Currently in Sanemi's Training-

"Tanjirou! What happned to your face? Sanemi? Genya? Why are you all fighting?"( y/n) said while holding Tanjirous face, which was resting very much comfortably on her breasts.

Which of course, Sanemi saw, how could he not when the poor Tanjirou was a blushing mess?

"GET OFF HER THIS INSTANT! (Y/N) WE WERE JUST...TRAINING!"

"Does Sanemi need a hug too? I'll gladly give u one," (y/n)'s smile remained on her face indicating that she was dead serious.

"I- NO, maybe later! ACTUALLY w-what am I saying..." Sanemi muttered near the end of his sentence.

Tanjirou and Sanemi were having a very much intense glaring contest until someone spoke up.

"Aniki! Please accept my apology!" Genya took advantage of this moment, I mean he was right in front of him and the atmosphere was calming down.

"Nemi...are you still like this?" (Y/n) asked the older brother with a small frown on her face. Genya already had told her everything and Sanemi needed reunite with the last of his family to finally be at peace.

"We will talk later, Genya."

It was late, getting close to night time

It was late, getting close to night time. Giyū, Sanemi and (Y/n) were training at Giyū's estate, well more like the host and Sanemi were the ones doing the training. (Y/n) was just watching while drinking tea and eating Ohagis.

"Tanjirou, what brings you here? As you can see, the 2 very good friends are in a duel right now."

"I came to see Giyū, are they almost done? Or has this just started?" He questioned while sitting next to (y/n).