Chapter 9: Giyū

Like the new cover? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I tried (T▽T)

We hit 4k yay I'm so happy I love my readers so much ! Hope you have an awesome day <3

--

"Guess what Mui?!" (Y/n) came running to him.

He turned around and tilted his head to the side a bit.

"Kokushibou wasn't ignoring me he was just tired from not having enough energy."

"Okay," he then proceeded to walk again.

"Are you mad at me?" She questioned with a sad frown on her face.

"No. I want to eat. Want to come too?" He questioned.

---

"Well that sure hit the spot," (Y/n) said while stretching until her bones cracked.

"Stop doing that it creeps me out."

"I'm literally just cracking my bones..."

"Its so hot why don't you take off your haori?" Muichiro questioned her while rolling up his sleeves.

"Nah I'm fine," she grabbed the fan she had in the pockets and started fanning herself, the hot air hitting her face, making more sweat instead of helping.

"Just take this off already," Muichiro said and took off my haori in an instant.

"..."

"What's that! Wha- what did you do?!" He grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulders and shook her.

"I...um...accident?"

"So that purple bruise is from accident?" He said while crossing his arms and stopping his steps, sitting on the near by tree.

"H-hey what are you doing let's go already," (Y/n) sweat dropped and tried to run but Muichiro grabbed her arm, pulled her towards his sitting spot and made her sit on his lap.

--

"I'll kill him."

"I mean, I couldn't really do anything since I was tried out to the maximum from my mission. Kokushibou saved me life, I thanked him so much times I think I annoyed him."

"Were you that drained out?" Muichiro questioned while looking at the sky for clouds.

"Yea Kokushibou came pretty late and the demon seemed like an upper rank!"

"Do you remember...when I told you to not fall in love with him? I was scared that if you did, I would loose you, but now I'm looking at it in a different way. You look so happy when you mention his name. Will I still have a place in your heart?" Muichiro grabbed (Y/n)'s hands while a single tear dropped from his eye.

She didn't know what to say instead she engulfed him in a tight hug. Never had she seen Muichiro cry, and never would she have thought that it would be because of her.

"Don't worry, I will always love you too."

---

-Next Day-

"You got attacked?! By who! I'll make them have the most painful death," Sanemi slammed his hand on the table and looked at me.

This is scary.

"But Kokushibou saved me!"

"Ah yes your demon friend, still doesn't change my feelings about him," he furrowed his non-existing eyebrows(im sorry).