7: The Morning After 🔞

Jennie was sitting at the back of a Chinese noodle soup place as she waited for Jisoo to arrive.

Jisoo stared from the window, not entering yet. Her thoughts were clouding her mind as this place was familiar to her.

She and Jennie used to go here all the time. Jisoo even introduced it to Jennie. It feels nostalgic that she chose this location but it also gives Jisoo a bitter feeling at the pit of her stomach. Her throat suddenly feels like its clogged.

Eventually Jisoo moved her legs and sat across from Jennie without a word. The brunette's head turned towards her surprised.

"You came." Jennie stated quietly.

"Was I not supposed to?" Jisoo pressed her arms on the table and furrowed her eyebrows at her.

Jennie lowered her head as a small smile graced her lips. The shy display had taken Jisoo aback. Now this is the Jennie she has in her memory.

"So what did you want?" Jisoo tried to sound annoyed.

"I wanted to apologise..." Jennie exhaled, looking exhausted. "I know you dislike acting with him... I should have told you."

"It was written in the documents, I just didn't focus on it, you have no obligation to come out of your way to apologise for that." Jisoo said as a matter of fact. "Otherwise it seems like you are giving me a biased treatment."

Jennie's eyes went wide. "T-That's not what I wanted-"

"I know. Why would you? We are strangers. Nothing more." Jisoo said sharply.

Jennie visible winced at the tone. After that she seemed to put up her walls again. She looked like herself as director again, not the girl Jisoo once loved dearly. Jisoo somehow didn't like it. She regrets being harsh with her but that's how it's supposed to be.

Of course there are also exes who are civil with each other or even friends but these two didn't break up properly. Jennie just ran away from her, Jisoo has the right not to be nice to her. She doesn't owe it to her.

"If that's all I'm leaving." Jisoo didn't wait any longer and left.

She was livid, for some reason she was furious. She didn't think she was angry at Jennie for ghosting her but her reaction stated otherwise.

She didn't look ahead as she was stuck in her thoughts, the cold wind suddenly kissed her skin and she heard a bicycle bell resonate as it dashed past her.

Her eyes turned downwards and she realised she was on the street, it almost drove her over.

"Are you okay?"

She heard that soft voice ask against her and she realised someone pulled her from behind.

The arms wrapped securely around her waist as she was pulled away before any vehicles could hit her.

Jisoo's face felt hot. Instead of thanking her saviour she stepped sideways and turned around. Because she knew that was Jennie, that's how soft her body feels like. She didn't want to thank her, she stayed prideful like that.

It's her fault in the first place Jisoo walked around mindlessly. Then again she knows she can't possibly blame that on her, she just wants to.

"Jisoo are you okay?" Jennie stepped closer and touched her face boldly. She must have mistaken Jisoo's silence for her being hurt.

Her fingers caressing her cheeks warmed up Jisoo's face instantly, it made her hitch a breath. Hypnotised they locked eyes as Jisoo's gaze flickered to Jennie's lips.

•••••

Next morning Jisoo will definitely call herself a whore but right now she is too busy feeling the sensation of Jennie's tongue on her swollen folds.

How could it escalate like that?

All Jennie did was look at her, caress her cheeks, tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and Jisoo's panties dropped. She also kind of backhugged her but still, how could Jisoo just kiss her and how could she kiss her back? Now they found themself in some hotel room.

"Move an inch and I will stop." Jennie muttered after Jisoo kept squirming.

"God, did becoming a director turn you from timid to..." Jisoo's voice trailed after Jennie's tongue slid from her folds to her clit, purposely not using enough pressure to get her off but enough pressure to leave her bothered.

"You are lucky I love hearing your voice." Jisoo could feel Jennie smile lazily against her as she sucked on her clit.

"Ahh Jennie..." Jisoo didn't restrain the small moans that escaped her mouth as she felt blood rush to her core.

Just when Jisoo's hand flew to Jennie's head, the brunette raised her mouth and started kissing Jisoo's inner thighs.

Jisoo let out an offended groan. Did she really stop because she moved? It wasn't a joke?

"Jen-" Jisoo tugged more on her hair.

"Behave." Jennie's firm voice made her loosen her hold in obedience. The new bossy tone of hers, sent shivers down her spine.

Jennie seemed to be satisfied with that as she continued placing kisses on her clit, her fingers replaced her tongue and drew circles around the nub as her fingers entered her core.

"Please..." Jisoo begged, receiving harder thrusts. She wanted to touch her in return but she didn't want her to stop when she was very close.

Her walls fluttered as Jennie hit her sweet spot, she must have noticed it too, or maybe even remembered it, that's why she started sucking harder on her clit, paired with the movement of her fingers until she climaxed.

Jisoo moaned loudly as her body shuddered and her eyes closed, the blissful feeling embracing her. Jennie kissed from her thighs, to her belly until she reached her face and captured her lips.

Jisoo didn't open her eyes yet, she met her tongue and enjoyed the feeling until Jennie's fingers left her and wrapped around her back, pulling her naked body closer and making their hips press together.

She curled up on her side while Jennie planted a kiss on her shoulder blade. Her breathing evened out, and she fell asleep.

•••••

'Fuck, I'm a whore.' Jisoo thought as she woke up snuggled up to her ex, who is also her superior for her current job.

Does this count as sexual harrasment? Is Jisoo in trouble now? No, no, surely Jennie would be ashamed too to make their sexual encounter public. She is certain this will stay between the two of them, and this is a one time thing.

Something they just did because of memories, right that's all. Okay Jisoo was also a bit horny but whatever, that doesn't put meaning to it.

Her heart beat rapidly as she felt Jennie's arms tighten around her and feel another kiss on her cheek. For a second she thought the brunette was awake but then she heard a soft snore tickle her skin. She was still sleeping. Jisoo sighed in relief.

Jisoo slowly and carefully moved out of Jennie's hold and picked up her clothes from the floor. Then she left the room.