14.5: The Side Stories

i. short side story: chaelisa

Lisa's hands felt electrified and she could barely move the camera. Whenever the idol glanced at her direction Lisa short circuited and messed something up.

Eventually Jennie gave her the day off and told her to cool off. She was grateful for it but at the same time cried on the inside. She wanted to watch Rosé longer. Everything about her was so mesmerising.

Lisa was sitting in the room that was provided for her and sulked. She didn't leave yet because she still had to ask Rosé for an autograph on her precious photocard of her.

Lisa clutched the object to her chest as if guarding it from whatever that could taint it. She waited for many hours and her feet felt numb. She stood up and stretched.

Are they still filming? It sounds like it. Lisa was in the middle of a workout when the door behind her opened.

A bit startled she turned around and once she recognised the intruder her mouth fell wide and she dropped on the ground pathetically.

"Oh, sorry, thought it was my space." The idol apologised. "Are you okay?"

Lisa nodded her head furiously. "P-Perfect! Great! Amazing! Spectacular!!" She gestured animatedly, her photocard falling from her hand.

Rosé glanced at the item that was placed on the ground. Lisa quickly jumped on it and fumbled to put it in her pocket.

"Is that a photocard of me?" Rosé asked amusedly.

"W-What? No. Pfft. T-That's... That's a card of my mom...." Lisa lied embarrassedly, her cheeks donning red.

"Your mom?" Rosé quirked a brow, her arms folding as she leaned against the door frame.

Lisa gaped like a fish out of the water, feeling like she was caught. "I-I-I'm s-sorry! I-I just- Y-You- I love you!"

She screamed that out a bit too loudly judging by the blonde's shocked expression.

"As a fan!" She added. 'I'm a fan!"

"Is that so?" Rosé nodded, understanding. "Want me to sign it?"

"Yes please!" Lisa got up and handed her the card with shaky hands. The idol grabbed it, their fingers brushing which almost made Lisa faint.

She will never wash her hands again. Okay, no, she will wash them because she doesn't want to stink but she will always remember this feeling.

"Here you go." Rosé put the cap back on the marker and put it back in her wallet before she gave Lisa the card.

"Well, then see you tomorrow." The idol flashed her a smile, making Lisa float mentally in the air.

"Bye...." Lisa waved about twenty seconds after the door closed. She sighed dreamily and slumped on the floor, hugging her photocard.

Then she looked at the signature and observed what she wrote wide-eyed.

'You are cute <3
Call me sometime babe!
XXX-XXX-XXXX'

Lisa did hear rumours about the girl being a big player, especially towards women but she never imagined the idol to be interested in her, ever.

Thus Lisa reacted the only way any well functioning human would have done, she fainted on the spot.

_________

ii. short side story: seulrene

"How is the filming going?" Seulgi hugged her girlfriend when she arrived in their shared house.