12: The Blackmail

"We are almost done with filming, what do you say, I managed well, didn't I?" Jisoo asked Haein while he drove her home after another day of filming. It's been months and they are reaching the final scenes.

"Sure, when you aren't hiding in a storage room." Haein muttered sarcastically. "I told you to keep it professional."

"You know??" Jisoo squeaked. If he noticed, who else noticed?

Haein sighed, accelerating the car. "If this gets out, they could accuse you of sexual harassment. You know what else could happen? The media can portray you as unserious and more vile words. This is your first big role Jisoo, don't waste it, you only debut once."

He was right of course. She knew that. She just became a bit greedy. She wanted to be an actress but she also wanted to continue being intimate with Jennie.

If she had to choose, she would obviously choose acting since Jennie was not her girlfriend but as long as she didn't have to choose, she tried to ignore the risks.

She didn't respond to him, she just exited when he parked at her house and went in. Seulgi and Jihyo were already there since they normally hang out during the weekend.

"I already planned your schedule for the promotion." Jihyo gave her an USB Stick after Jisoo changed her clothes and sat with them.

"It's that big?" Jisoo asked since her friend apparently made many files.

"We are going all out." Jihyo confirmed. "You will be with Mino during most gigs."

Jisoo sighed, she even had to endure his presence after the filming. Hopefully he won't act like he is her boyfriend or something. That would be so annoying.

She hated thinking about him more than about Jennie when they broke up. At least Jennie respects her, he is just doing whatever he wants.

During the next day she wanted to speak with him about the promotion and the final scenes because they were more intimate and involved kissing, even a bed scene.

To her surprise he was also searching for her.

"Hey Jisoo." He greeted her sickingly sweet. "Mind coming with me to my private room? There is something I want to talk about."

Jisoo nodded and followed him, he closed the door behind her and immediately pinned her against the door.

"I saw you leave the storage room... The director with you..." He leaned to her ear and whispered, his chuckle tickling her skin.

At this point who hasn't seen them leave the storage room? She groaned internally.

"So what?" She pushed his chest and scoffed.

"So," He didn't budge, now facing her with a smirk. "I want you to stop that relationship. I want to switch places with her."

Jisoo laughed, giving him a harder shove. He was forced to take one step back.

"Will you ever get a clue? I'm not interested in you." Jisoo crossed her arms.

"I just thought if you gave her another chance even though she is your ex, you might give me another one too." He grinned, removing the distance between them and stopping her from grabbing the door handle.

"That's none of your business." Jisoo glared at him. "Even with all things considered I'd never choose you over her." She told him seriously.

"Oh but you will. You will choose to go out with me, kiss me, and more." His hands were placed on her shoulders, holding her in place.

"You wish." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"If you don't, I will tell everyone about your relationship with the director. And one of you will be fired for sure." Mino smiled, knowing he had the upper hand.