☆𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸☆

I have been really stressed here lately because final exams are next week and i have homework i have to finish and i have to study. Currently i'm doing math homework and I don't understand anything that i'm doing. I'm stuck on one problem, and i keep trying to figure it out but I just don't understand and im confused. I try to solve it once again, but i get a answer that doesn't make sense.

"I don't understand it!'' I say this with tears streaming down my face and I close my book and I can feel a panic attack coming on.

"Baby your ok." Vinnie comes over to me and kneels down so he's my height.

"N-No. I-Im g-gonna f-fail a-all m-my e-exams!" at this point i'm not able to breath, my vision is blurred from all the tears and im shaking so bad.

"y/n. Listen to me. You're going to be ok, alright? You're not gonna fail. You have been stressing too much, and your brain needs a break. It's worn out just like you." he grabs my hands and pulls me off the chair into his chest.

"Now focus on my heartbeat alright? See how calm it is? Now match your breathing with mine. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out."

We keep doing that for a few minutes and finally I calmed down and could talk normally.

"I'm tired." I cuddle into vinnies chest and hear him chuckle. A smile appears on both of our faces and he carries me over to the bed and lays me down. He turns the lights off before getting in bed with me, and turns the led lights to purple.

"Go to bed princess." I lay my head on his chest, and cuddle into him as much as I can.

"Goodnight bubs."

"Goodnight baby girl"