☆𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁☆

I sit on the ground with tears sitting in my eyes. Three medium sized sticks sit in front of me, flipped upside down. 5 minutes. 5 minutes and my entire life could change. I never thought I would be in this position at the age of 18. I thought I had another 5 years. It all started on the night of the fight. Vinnie won, and we celebrated. I had gone off of birth control, because I was feeling sick, and my doctor recommended I switch birth control. Of course I told Vinnie, but I guess he forgot. A couple days later I started craving weird things, getting sick in the mornings, and my period was a week late. So, this morning I woke up and went and got three pregnancy tests. And now, I'm sitting on the ground waiting to see if my life will change. 

2 minutes left

1 minute left

30 seconds left

15 seconds left

10 seconds left

5 seconds left

4 seconds left

3 seconds left

2 seconds left

1 second left

I take a deep breath and flip the first test over 

Positive

Second test 

Positive 

Third test 

Positive 

I find myself crying, but smiling. I'm not sad, honestly i'm really happy. Vinnie and I are capable of raising and supporting a child. I know it. I just don't know if vinnie is ready for a kid yet. I mean I wouldn't blame him, he is starting to really take off in his career, and a child could hold him back. I stand up, putting the tests in my, well technically vinnies, hoodie pocket and quickly wash my face. I walk down stairs, and see alex, thomas, micheal, vinnie, and calvin doing some random shit and i smile and walk over there. 

“Hey baby?” I look up at Vinnie and he looks down and smiles at me. He wraps his arms around me. 

“What's up babe?” 

“Can i um t-talk to you upstairs?” my smile slightly decreases but nonetheless, he nods his head and we go to his room. 

“Ok, baby whats wrong?” he grabs my hands and pulls me on his lap

“Ok, you have to promise me you wont leave me.'' I look him in the eyes and I can see he's freaking out.

“As long as you didn't cheat on me then of course babe” he smiles at me and pecks my lips. 

“Ok. Close your eyes. I have something to show you.” he closes his eyes and i grab his hand. I take a deep breath and grab the tests out of my pocket and put them in his hand. 

“Ok. Open.” I start chewing on my cheek and he looks down at his hand and he looks shocked for a second, and I see a huge smile appear on his face, and he looks at me with a ‘are you serious’ face and I nod my head. 

“OH MY GOD!!!!! I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!” he picks me off his lap and jumps up and swings me around and kisses me passionately. I giggle and he kneels down and kisses my stomach. 

“We are gonna be parents.” I tell him and he hugs me tightly, and I hug back just as tight. 

༺ i think i'm going to make a part 2 of this one, telling the fans and the house they are pregnant. And there might be a part of a gender reveal. I also am thinking, what do yall think about a teen parent fanfic? It would have 1 part of smut, but other than that it would be completely ok. ༻