☆𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝘁. 𝟮☆

It's been about 6 weeks and I'm 8 weeks pregnant and me and vinnie decided today is the day we are telling the fans about my pregnancy. We have already told my parents, the hype house and vinnies parents. 

*4 weeks ago. 4 weeks pregnant.*

“You ready to tell your parents babe?” vinnie looks over at me smiling and grabs ahold of my hand. We are currently walking up to my parents house. Today is the day we are telling them i'm pregnant. 

“I guess so. It's now or never.'' I knock on the door and my mom opens it smiling. 

“Morning y/n” i hug my mother, telling her good morning and vinnie doing the same. We made it into the living room where my father and brother are. 

“Morning dad. Morning Ollie.” i hug them both and I walk into the kitchen to help my mother cook our favorite breakfast. Sausage biscuits and some gravy for biscuits and gravy. 

“So, you said you have some exciting news?” she looks over at me and smiles

“You have to wait for breakfast momma.” i smile and continue cooking breakfast for us all. Me and my mom finish, and vinnie comes into the kitchen to grab plates, and silverware, so he and ollie can start setting the table. We all move into the dining room and sit down.

“So, vinnie. Congrats on winning the fight. I never got to say congrats in person.” my dad smiles at vinnie

“Thanks Mr.y/l/n. I still haven't been paid though. My manager said I should give it a few more weeks before we take legal action. 

“So, ollie. I was thinking maybe vinnie could take you out and teach you some tricks.” i propose the idea to my 15 year old brother and he looks over to vinnie and he smiles. 

“Yeah. that'd be sick” he nods his head before making small talk with vinnie about video games. I look around and see everyone is almost done eating. 

“So, y/n. Have you decided if you're going to college?” my mom asks, looking at me. 

“I have. This is actually the perfect time to reveal the announcement. If you all could close your eyes.'' They all close their eyes and put the pregnancy tests in front of them. 

“Ok open.” Vinnie lets them know they can open their eyes, and my mom gasps and stands up and I do the same. 

“Oh congrats you two!'' She wipes a few tears off her face and I see my dad hugging vinnie. I walk over to him and he hugs me and congratulates me. 

“I'm gonna be an uncle?” ollie looks over at us, and we nod. He gets a smile on his face and he quickly snaps the stick, and put it on his private story. 

*3 weeks ago. 5 weeks pregnant*

We are currently in Seattle, and visiting vinnies parents. We wanted to announce the news in person, not over the phone. We are currently getting ready in vinnies bedroom. 

“I can't wait to see the look on your mom's face Vin. She's gonna be so excited.”

“I know. I hope my dad is happy about it…” he looks at the ground and i walk over to him. 

“He will be Vinnie. If he loves you, he will be happy for you.” he kisses me and i pull away walking into the hallway making sure i have the sticks in my pocket. 

“Morning Maria.'' I hug vinnies mom and say good morning to his dad before going into the kitchen to make pancakes for the family. I make vinnies, reggies, and his dad's pancakes with chocolate chips, and I keep mine and Maria's plain with peanut butter on them. I take them into the dining room where I set everything up. I walk into the living room to see vinnie and reggie playing video games, mr.hacker reading the paper, and maria sweeping the floor. 

“Guys, the pancakes are done.” Everyone finishes what they were doing and we all move into the dining room. Everyone makes small talk, and then vinnie puts our plan in action. 

“Hey babe, do you have my phone in your pocket?” Vinnie asks me and I smile. I make sure at least someone else is looking at me. 

“Maybe, let me check.'' I pull out the sticks and sit them in front of me, and I hear a gasp from beside me. I look up and see Maria crying and I get up and hug her.

“Congrats y/n!!!” we pull away and i see mr.hacker hugging vinnie. 

“Congrats son” vinnie hugs his mom and I do my handshake with reggie.

“Congrats y/n. Cant wait to be an uncle” he hugs vinnie, telling him congrats. Vinnie and reggie go upstairs and go to play video games

“So y/n....”

*1 week ago. 7 weeks pregnant*

We walk downstairs and see some of the hype house in the living room. 

“Hey thomas!” we walk over to him and mia

“Wassup guys?” 

“Um, we were wondering if you could call a house meeting. We have something important to tell everyone.” I ask Thomas to call a meeting and he nods his head. Vinnie wraps his arm around my waist and kisses me on my head. 

“It's going to be ok babe.” he whispers this in my ear, rubbing circles on my hip

“EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM! HOUSE MEETING!” Everyone comes into the living room so me and Vinnie stand up.

“We have some news to share with you guys!” Vinnie smiles at them all and they look at us confused. I pull out the pregnancy tests and say, 

“I'm pregnant!” Mia and Kouvr scream and come running over to me. 

“OMG I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!'' They both hug me tightly and I giggle. All of the boys go over to vinnie and congratulate him. They come over to me and hug me, saying congrats. Me and vinnie go back to his room and lay down cuddling. 

“Now all is left is telling the fans” i look up at him and see him smiling

“You want to tell them already?” I say this confused. 

“Yea. I wouldn't be able to support the baby if it wasn't for them. Plus now we can start a family channel!” He kisses me and I lay my head on his chest, falling asleep. 

*you post the same thing*

@vinniehacker 

@vinniehacker 6 weeks ago I found out life was going to suddenly change for the better

@vinniehacker 6 weeks ago I found out life was going to suddenly change for the better. I can not wait to welcome little Hacker into the world. 8 months before i can meet my baby!

tagged : @y/ny/l/n

@y/ny/l/n I love you! 

╰i love you more baby! 

@brycehall can i be the godfather

╰no because my childs first word is not going to be “alchoholic”

@mommahacker so excited to be a grandma!!

╰@mommay/l/n me too!