☆𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲☆

request / idea creds DiixiePixie

warning! this is a very sad imagine, and it obvi talks about y/n having a miscarriage. If that will trigger you, do not read 

I lay in bed, 9 weeks pregnant. Vinnie is currently at the store getting groceries for this month, and I'm home alone. I turn onto my side, feeling a sharp pain in my stomach, and it doesn't go away. I carefully get out of bed, going into the bathroom. I pull my pants down, sitting on the toilet. I look at my underwear, and I see blood. I gasp, and I start crying, knowing what's happening. I grab my phone, calling my doctor. 

“Hello, LA Hospital, how may I help you” the receptionist on the other side of the phone politely greets me and I just start crying harder. 

“U-um i n-need to t-talk t-to Miss. Rachel. I-I was f-feeling a s-sharp pain i-in my s-stomach a-and so i w-went t-to the bathroom, a-and there was blood on my underwear. I-im 9 weeks p-pregnant and im p-pretty sure i-i had a m-miscarriage.” 

“Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. Make sure you put a pad on, and if you continue having stomach pains you can use ibuprofen or tylenol. Call us back if the bleeding doesn't stop. Come in tomorrow at 3 pm.”

“O-ok.” I hang up, and change. I slide down against the wall, tears pouring out of my eyes. I hear the door open and my fiance's voice. 

“y/n? What's wrong?” he immediately pulls me into his arms, and tries to call me down

“I had a miscarriage” i barely get it out loud enough but i do, and vinnie freezes.

“It's ok baby. I'm here for you. We can try again after we get married yah? This is God's sign telling us it's not our time to have a baby yet.” 

“You're right. I was just so excited, and I wanted this baby so much.” i hug him, closing my eyes and listening to his heart beat.

“I know y/n. I really wanted this baby too. I'm gonna go get something for you to eat and drink ok? Let's get you in bed to rest.” he softly says this, making sure he takes perfect care of me. 

“Ok. i love you vinnie” 

“I love you more y/n”