☆𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼☆

“Good morning guys-”

“For fucks sake thomas its 8pm at night” i giggle at calvins comment playing with hera, vinnies cat

“Shut the hell up calvin. Anyways, for this bit, y/n is going to take hera to the guest room and act like she lost hera.”

“Vinnies gonna hate me” i say this looking into the camera, slightly laughing

“Ehh hell just make it where you wont walk for a week” micheal butts in and i throw my shoe at him. 

“Ok. Vinnie will be here any momement, so y/n is going to go put hera in the room, and go in vinnies room acting like we are searching for hera. 

“Ok hera. I love you.” she meows at me, and i shut the door, thomas, micheal, and calvin following me to vinnies room, us all going in there, shouting heras name, and vinnie walks into the room.

“Why are you all shouting heras name?” vinnie walks towards us, dropping his stuff on the ground.

“Babe, please dont be mad…” 

“y/n.. Where the fuck is hera?” 

“Well i um went downstairs for some food earlier, and when i came back, i realized i left your door open… when i came back, hera was umm missing” 

“Fuck!” he shouts this and my stomach twists and turns, knowing hes going to be mad. 

“How could you fucking lose my cat, y/n? fuck!!” he throws his hands in his hair, and i look over to thomas, as a sign to tell him its a prank

“Vinnie, bro, its a prank” thomas laughs and vinnie shoots him a glare

“Where is she?” 

“In the guest bedroom across from mia and i’s room.” thomas records vinnie walking/running over to the room, and finding hera sitting at the window. 

“Yall are fucking assholes. Now get out except for y/n” everyone leaves and i see vin get up and walk over to me

“Dont pull that shit ever again” he grabs my by my throat, and i whimper. 

“Yes vin” he kisses me passionitly, and i moan into the kiss…

a/n OK IM SORRY YALL BUT DO YOU WANT A PART 2, BUT IN MY SMUT BOOK?