☆𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴☆

I walked out of the bathroom and had just previously changed into an oversized Harley Davidson tee and some ripped american eagle jeans. I put my air force 1s on and then walk over and grab my mini white backpack. I put my wallet, keys, and a few toy cars in my backpack. I've babysat for this couple multiple times in the past. I've actually babysat them for 1 week. Today, it's just going to be overnight and they will be back in the morning

Vinnie 🖤

Hey babe. Can i come over

Y/n 🖤

I'm actually babysitting overnight tonight bubs

Vinnie🖤

Oh

Y/n🖤

Im sorry baby

Vinnie🖤 

Its fine. I’ll just go skating with the boys. Call you later?

Y/n🖤 

Ofc!

Im babysitting a 9 month old girl, and her 4 year old brother

Elliana (Ellie)

(The boy on the right, curls in his hair) Ollie

They are my two favorite kids on planet earth, not to mention they are both the most beautiful kids i have ever seen. I make sure to grab ellies new outfit I bought for her, and I make my way to my car. I made sure to stop at the gas station on the way there, because I promised Ollie I would bring him some snacks this time because I forgot last time. I grab a ring pop and some little candy, and then I head to the house. 

Their house is a very nice house. They are both doctors, one of them a brain doctor, so they have a lot of money. I go and knock on the door, and Jess opens the door. 

“y/n! Ollie is so excited for you. Come in.” Jess motions me into the house smiling, and I follow her into the living room where ollie is playing with his toys. 

“Ollie.” Jess grabs his attention and he jumps up and walks over to me as fast as he can.

“y/n! I've been waiting for you to come back!'' I pick him up and he hugs me, and I laugh and hug him back.

“Well good thing I'm here, huh?”

“Ok ollie needs to be put to bed no later than nine o’clock, and he should be up no later than 10 in the morning. Ellies formula is in the cabinets and some pumped breast milk is in the fridge. If she gets super fussy, give that to her, it always calms her down. You're welcome to anything in the fridge. Here's some money if you would like to order something.” Jess explains everything to her, and the thought of vinnie coming over pops in my head.