☆𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵☆

btw yall, the way you know who wrote the chapter, is the star or heart next to the title. Nicole (me) has the star next to the bio, and Tessa has a heart

My alarm goes off waking me up at 7:00 in the morning. Today is the day that vinnie will be getting his wisdom teeth taken out, and i know he's nervous. Heck, I'm nervous and I'm not the one who's getting surgery in my mouth. I dont wake vinnie up just yet, because I don't want him to be hungry since he can't eat anything because of his surgery. I decide I'm not going to eat either, just because I'm not too hungry and i dont wanna eat infront of him. I walk into the closet, grabbing some clothes (i would put the outfit i have in mind, but so many writers get bashed for that, so imagine whatever) and go into the bathroom. I set my stuff down and turn the water onto the right temp and let it warm up. I strip down and step in, washing my body and hair. When I finish, i grab my first towel, wrap my hair in it, then i wrap my second towel around my body. I check the time and it's 7:45 and I decide I'm going to get dressed, wake Vinnie up and then finish everything I need to finish. We need to leave the house by 8:15 because the appointment is 9:00 and I want to be there early for paperwork and everything. I quickly get dressed and go back into the room. 

“Vinnie, bubs. You need to wake up and start getting dressed.” I talk to him in a gentle tone, him turning over and looking at me while rubbing his eyes. 

“Morning princess. How did you sleep.” 

“I slept pretty well. Thank you for asking. Now, we need you to get up and get dressed while I dry my hair and we can leave. 

“Alright baby.” He gets up and kisses me and walks over to the closet and ik he's getting dressed. I quickly dry my hair and then walk into the room. I check our bag to make sure we have everything. Camera, Insurance Card, my wallet, vinnies wallet (and anything else you need.) 

“Are you ready vin?” I holler this out and he walks out of the closet. 

“I mean sure. I'd rather not have people sticking their hands all up in my mouth and me be in pain, but we gotta do what we gotta do.” he looks at me and smiles.

“Ok, let's go over to Michael and Thoma’s room. They are coming so they can help me with you after.” I grab his hand and we head out into the hallway and eventually make it into the kitchen where Michael and Thomas are standing. 

“You guys ready to go?'' Vinnie hugs me from behind as I say this, and they nod. Thomas grabs his camera so he can film some. I told him I'm making a video on my channel, so he can't use it all, but he can film some. 

“Ok. Vinnie, you wanna film some while we're in the car?” he gives me a squeeze and I take that as a sure thing and we head over to my white jeep. 

“Hey guys. So, y/n is currently driving me to the place where i will get my wisdom teeth taken out, and im lowkey quite nervous.” he chuckles and continues “i don't get to eat so much food! I have to eat yogurt, ice cream, milkshake, mash potatoes, yk what I mean. I want taco bell tho!” he pouts and I giggle and the boys in the back just shake their heads and laugh. “Ok, y/n or micheal will film me the rest of the time most likely bye!” He turns off my camera and puts it in the console.

“Hey buddy. How ya feelin?” thomas asks vinnie and he turns his head to look at the camera

“Nervous as fuck” he laughs and turns around and i see micheal put a bang energy drink on the console and then start filming a tiktok. 

“God, everyone knows you guys don't actually drink bangs. Everyone in the comments is like “they didn't even drink it.” “they know we know that is was actually empty, right?'' I laugh and they shake their heads.