☆𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵☆

“VINNIE STOP” i giggle and try to get away. Vinnie keeps tickiling me and wont stop. 

“HMMM idk if i should” he stops for a second and i take advantage of that

I roll off of the bed and run downstairs and see thomas filming 

“THOMAS MIA HELP MEEEEEE” i run over to them and they both laugh and thomas is recording me and im panting. 

“What is going on?” thomas asks me this while laughing

“Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!” i hear vinnie yell my name and i scream while laughing and hide behind the couch

“Shhhhh dont tell him im here” i whisper to mia and she laughs and nods her head

“Thomas where is she?” vinnie asks while panting and im silently laughing. Im recording myself under the blanket so i have it to laugh at later, and ill give it to thomas so he can put it in the vlog

“Behind the couch.” 

“NOOOO THOMAS WHYYYYYYYYY” i yell and giggle while jumping up and see vinnie run over to me and i run away 

“Y/N! STOP IM GONNA CATCH YOU” i hear vinnie and it sounds like he is close to me so i run faster and see clavin infront of me

“CALVIN STOP VINNIE PLEASE HES GONNA TICKLE ME TO DEATH!” I run over to Calvin giggiling and i run away outside so calvin can keep vinnie busy. I see thomas with them so it looks like hes filming everything and i honestly dont care. I pull my phone back out so one, i have a back view, and two i start talking to it. 

“Guys, vinnies trying to murder me by tickiling me to death!” i whisper shout this while giggiling, and thats when i see vinnie come out of the house.

“I TRIED Y/N!!!” calvin yells at me laughing and i just run onto the other side of the pool. I look over and i see thomas, calvin, and mia stading there, thomas recording and mia eating chips. I look forward and see vinnie smiling wide and stading in the “tickiling” position. I look at vinnie, to the pool, to thomas. He laughs and nodds his head telling me to do it. I jump into the pool splashing vinnie and he jumps in right behind me.

“GOTCHA!” he yells grabbing my waist, lifting me up and holding me there for a second so thomas can use it as clickbait, and throws me in the water. I come back up looking at calvin.

“Can you get us some towels please?” i smile asking him poiletly. 

“Sure, be back in a minute i guess.” he responds and i pull myself onto the edge of the pool, vinnie laying his head on my legs wrapping his arms around my tourso and i play with his wet hair. 

I look at the camrea. “Guys hes always like this. Its like i have a fucking sloth attached to me 24/7” vinnie looks up at me with hurt in his eyes. And i whisper “just a joke for the video. I love you so much bubs” he smiles and kisses me and thats when calvin comes out of the house and hands us our towels. We get out the pool and start our way upstairs so we could change.