FRIDAY NIGHT BITES (S1:E3)

Back at Mystic Falls High, me and Stefan are walking towards Elena and Bonnie. We haven't made up yet, so there's a little tension between us at the moment.

Stefan: Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie.

Sam : 'Sup, Witchy?

Bonnie: Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later.

And just like that, Bonnie leaves.

Elena: Bonnie, wait...

Stefan: She doesn't like me very much.

Sam : I don't like you very much either, at the moment. I think I see a pattern there.

He glares at me, while I sarcastically smile at him.

Elena : Oh, uh, is there any bad blood I don't know of?

Before Stefan can answer, I do.

Sam : Stefan's been a dick and hasn't apologized yet, so that's that. But please, Elena, go on.

She shakes it off and goes back to talking about Bonnie.

Elena: Bonnie doesn't know you. She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me. But when she does, she will love you.

Sam : Doubt that.

Elena: Here's what we're going to do. Are you free tonight?

Stefan: Yes.

Sam : Depends.

Elena: Perfect. Dinner, my house. 8:00. You, me, Sam and Bonnie. You and Bonnie will spend some quality time and she'll get to see what a great guy you are. And maybe you two can talk about whatever is the reason for your fight. Mission accomplished.

That's when this idiot Jeremy has been telling me about, Tyler, throws a football at Stefan. With his back turned towards the ball, he catches it and throws it back at the ass with such force, that he gets knocked to the ground. Elena laughs while I roll my eyes.

Sam : Way to be discreet, Brother.

-

In history class. Bonnie is writing numbers on her book. "8", "14", "22". I look at it in confusing, before slightly nudging her side.

Sam : Hey, what's that? Trying not to forget your password?

She seems like she snaps out of a dream and looks at me in confusion.

Bonnie : What? Did you say something?

Sam : The numbers, Witchy. What do they mean?

She stays confused, even after looking at the numbers.

Bonnie : I... I don't know...

We get interrupted by Tanner and Stefan playing some sort of game or whatever this is, which ends by Stefan winning and everyone, besides me, cheering and clapping for my oh-so smart brother. I just mumble to myself.

Sam : Such a hypocrite...

Bonnie : Did you say something?

Sam : Nope, nothing.

-

While my brother was at football practice, cause that's apparently a thing now, and Bonnie is at cheerleading practice, I visit a good friend of mine again.

Sheila : Here's your tea, Sugar.

Sam : Thanks, Sheila. As nice as it is, sitting here and drinking tea with you, I'm here because Bonnie is slowly manifesting her magical powers.