HAUNTED (S1:E7)

After being guilt tripped by Stefan all night long for attacking Matt and all that jazz, I agreed on helping him and Damon search for Vicki.

That's why we are at Mystic Falls High right now, seeing said little junkie vamp in Tyler Lockwood's car, attacking him, but not too seriously. Stefan gets her out and there we are.

Vicki: Aah! Let go of me!

Damon and I appear next to Stefan.

Tyler: What's going on here, Stefan? What's wrong with her?

Damon: You don't talk.

Tyler: Screw you, dude.

Damon: "Dude"? Really? "Dude"?

Sam : Hey big bro, I think that guy has a death wish.

Stefan: Damon! Sam! Don't!

Damon: Oh come on. Who's gonna miss this idiot?

Sam : Damon's right, Stefan. He's a jerk anyway. You don't even like him.

Tyler hits Damon, so I just lean back, enjoying what's about to happen next. Damon grabs Tyler by the throat and compels him... much to my dismay.

Damon: Forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here.

That little problem being handled, the four of us disappear.

-

At the Salvatore Boarding House, us brothers watch over Vicki, who just doesn't shut up for once.

Vicki: I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here. Why can't I just go home?

Stefan: Because you're changing, Vicki, and it's not something you wanna do alone.

Sam : In other words, if you go home right now, you'll suck your brother dry... which sounds way more disturbing than I intend it to. You'll kill your brother, in short. You want that?

She shakes her head.

Vicki : Of course not.

Sam : That's what I thought. Now please, do us all a favor and for once, stop your constant, never-ending whining.

My younger older brother squints his eyes at me.

Stefan : Calm down, Sam.

I roll my eyes, when Damon walks towards us.

Damon: There's nothin' about that Logan guy Sammy killed in here. Not a word. Someone's covering it up.

Stefan then turns to me.

Stefan : Why did you kill him, Sam? I thought you hated killing.

Sam : That guy's been on my shit-list for a while now. I was just searching for an excuse to finally get rid of him. 8 wooden bullets in my torso is justification enough, I'd say.

Stefan nods, surprisingly not all that angry at me. That's when Vicki notices the compass Damon has.

Vicki: What is that?

Damon: This is a very special, very old compass. What was Logan Fell doing with it? Aren't you curious?

Stefan: Well, if you're so worried that somebody's onto you, why don't you just leave town, Damon?

Sam : If someone's onto us, all three of us better leave town, Stef.

Damon: Sammy is right. We should all be worried.

Vicki: Hey, um, I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Stefan: Here.

Stefan hands her a cup and I smile in anticipation.