The chemistry is dark

Chapter 1

Whoa baby slow down cause we don't need to be getting anymore tickets or worse, dead.

I know right. But that's not the point right now. What is the point is that I love everything about you. You make my world shake with excitement

How is that possible?

That's how important you are.

Well thank you

Anytime.

You just don't know how bad I want to suck on them big titties as we watcha gore horror movie, Frankie says.

That sounds like fun, but we always end up doing that. I'm not saying I don't like it or none, but we need to try something we never tried before.

Haha. Well we tried and done everything we could.

We'll try to find something.

Alright. But you really do need to slow down. I do have shit to do and don't feel like being bothered by a cop or 2.

What's wrong baby? I thought you love speeding, cause it makes you feel like we're going to crash? I love it, why don't you?

I love the feeling of it. We got shit to do and don't need to be in this big of a rush.

Don't worry baby you know I got that wheel. When have we ever crashed, Zola asks?

Do you really wanna ask me that, haha?

Well besides that.

It was only that one time. It sucked that we had broken bones, but everything better now. Oh and since you're getting a little scared over there, put your damn seatbelt on so it can make your heart calm down.

Oh I see you wanna have joke's. I don't need no damn seatbelt. We ain't no little bitch. You know what? Speed this motherfucker up. I want to see you hit 180, but remember don't crash and don't get us pulled over. All I see is an open road with no cop's, so hit that shit. I want you to hit that shit like you're trying to blow the engine or the transmission.

Good cause we didn't rebuild this car for nothing.

*Zola speeds up hitting past 140*

That's more like it, Frankie says.

Damn this got me so fucking wet right now! Can we pull over and have a quickie?

Girl we almost to Canada.

Yeah like an hour or 2 away. How about you drive and I ride your dick?

Now you know that shit won't work.

Why?

I'll probably crash again, cause you know I be making that pussy extra wet and be wanting both hands on that ass.

How about you drive and I sit in the backseat to masturbate, Zola asks?

You not about to have fun without me. Just wait till we get to Canada. It'll all be okay and alot better.

Ugh fine.

Oh shit we going fast as hell.

Do you think I should slow down?

Yeah a little bit.

Okay.

I love you, Frankie says.

Love you too. I can't take it. I'm so fucking soaking wet. Can you hand me a towel out the bag?

Damn I forgot how wet you get when we speeding. And yeah I got you.

*Frankie grabs a towel out the traveling bag*

Thank you.

Anytime.

Can you drive so I can masturbate?

Didn't I tell you your not having fun without me? So the answer is no.

You know what fuck this, Zola says.

What's wrong.

*Zola pulls over and jumps into the backseat and start to masturbate*

What the fuck you doing?

You should always know I'm in charge. I get to do whatever the fuck I want. So I'm choosing to cum allover this backseat.

Fuck! Do you need the towel?

Yes.

*Frankie hands Zola the towel again*

*Moans* Thanks!

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.